lost motivation

jos

Hi I wondered if anyone has been in the same boat as me. I have been doing the plan since Oct. I'm currently 4 stone down and still have between 2-4 stone to.go. I went for a weekend away last week and gained 2lbs but since I have lost motivation. I have been really picky. And ashamed to say a couple of times propper pigging out. And sneaking food like a naughty child. I don't know why I'm feeling like this I almost feel like giving up.

I'm right there with you, I've also lost nearly 5 stone, about 3 to go and I'm so bored it's ridiculous! I'm just trying to take it one day at a time at the moment. Keep coming on here and see it as a little step at a time. My target at the moment is to see the 13s, then I'll try and give myself another mini target. Keep going and try to avoid the picking. It's tricky though - believe me i know!

I know how tough it is. I think I'm also finding it hard cause I feel so good, and everyone is saying how much I've lost and that I look good. And I'm back to the size of so many of my nice clothes.
I just have to keep reminding myself that I'm not where I want to be yet. I really have to stick with it to get to goal. I've reached overweight and now need to get to healthy BMI. Just taking it week by week for however long it takes.

I've been on the programme for 25 weeks and so understand about getting bored of the packs. Have you settled into a pattern of only having certain packs? If so it could make sense to change the packs you're having - or trying something different such as a latte (vanilla shake blended with hot coffee) or jelly (moouse mix with water flavouring). Alternatively you could consider having a few packs from a different programme... My dad is doing slim and save (which you can buy online) and he and I sometime swap some packs. I find some of their's very yummy - probably just because they are something different!

Basically consider changing things in some way to keep them interesting.

I am only in my 7th week and i understand the boredom. It is just a case of taking it day by day. I live for tuesdays when i get weighed and have my meeting. it really perks me up and helps me to stay on track.

perhaps you could do an inspirational trip to the shops. look at all the clothes you will be able to wear. maybe take a photo of yourself to remind you of how far you have come. Set mini goals.

Just stick it out cause another 12 weeks is nothing - you will get there!

Back