Lost motivation...

nottskate

Hi everyone, I lost 5 and a half stone last year getting me down to 11 stone which I was totally happy with, over the past year though I have managed to creep up to 12 stone, I lost weight- go back down to 11 and a half- but I just want to lose a stone desperately! Can anyone share a good way to shed a stone? Ideally in a shortish space of time, thanks xx

I've heard the 30 day shred is a really good, but hard, workout. I've seen lots of brilliant results too from it in other people. So eating right and doing the 30 day shred could be the answer if you can exercise and push yourself. If not, then just eat as healthily as you can and do lots of walking. It's free and easy! Good luck

Hi Rosie, I read your message but it didn't seem to me like it was motivation that you were lacking, it was more the fact you don't know how to lose a stone, would that be fair? What were your previous reasons and methods when you lost the weight originally? Have those reasons changed? Have those methods not worked this time?
Thanks,
Neil.

Back