• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lost my drive ;0( whos got it??

Hi everyone I'm finding it really hard to get back on track since I lost my grandad a few weeks ago!!
I just seem to have lost my will power and drive!! ( I think someone has stolen it lol)
I just don't know what to do???? I have lost 5 stone and I've got another 2 stone to loose to MY target and was hoping I would be there for may (which will be a year from 1st starting sw)

Any motivational advice or help greatly welcome please help me find my drive ;0) xxx thanks in advance xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi PJ - and so sorry to hear that you lost you grandad.

How about turning a bit of your grief into mojo and tackling the last 2 stone "for your grandad"?

I know we have to do this for ourselves but hey! you've shed 5 stone so far for yourself and would your grandad really want you to give up your dream when you've come this far?

(A bit corny, I know, :eek: but no-one has come up with anything better yet so thought I'd say something). Hopefully someone else will come to your rescue with some better advice for you.

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
sorry to hear about your grandad hun. you've done amazing so far 5 stone is amazing. u should be so proud of your achievement its people like u that keep me going. your inspirational :) u show that it can be done xxx
i hope u find your drive soon :)