Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lost my motivation...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jessabelle, 19 October 2009 Social URL.

1. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    ... anyone know where it is? I'm so rubbish at this. I think it was having a week off and eating what i wanted... just haven't got back on track. Weigh in tonight and i know its either a gain or i'll stay the same. Need a kick up the bum. Help!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you go on holiday or something? What was the reason for your week off plan? I don't mean this to sound funny but I'd never take a week off plan unless I was going away on holiday.

4. jessabelle

jessabelle needs more willpower!

Start Weight:
    10st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I went on holiday. Spent the week stuffing my face. Went to San Francisco and as we know Americans love their fatty, greasy unhealthy food lol

5. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah, right lol! I would just be saying to myself I had a fabulous time on holiday, eaten things I'd never even dreamed about and now it's back to the hard work. Don't be afraid of the scales, they might just show a number that get's you out about and back on track. Good luck!

6. JestersTear

JestersTear Cute, but psycho!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep, just think - went on hols, had a nice time - WI tonight signals the end of the eating holiday as well and start again tomorrow. Come on, you can do this!!

[​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.