Lost the plot yesterday

Tilly_Doll

Ahhhh...am so disappointed with myself! Yesterday me and the OH went to the city for a day of shopping, nice bite to eat and a few drinks...all started well went i went for my dinner...carvery...stocked up of meat, veg and potatoes (EE day). Was sticking to vodka and diet coke although i had quite alot more than my syns allowed me lol but disaster struck when we got home and on our walk up home we past the chip shop and of course when the drink was in the tummy was rublmbling so we proceeded to go in and i ate a chicken fillet burger, smothered in mayo, lettuce and onion! :(:mad: Then nothing would do after that i nibbled on some crisps while watching a movie! Ouch Lol. So am on a bit of a downer today but am going to do a couple of hours at the gyn, 2night, 2mora night and then Wed before the weigh in! Fingers crossed il even stay the same! And now that Easter is approaching i know il not be great with my eating! :eek: I need help!!!

The majority of us have those days and sometimes you need a day like that to re motivate you for the coming week. I know that this weekend is going to be a real test for me too as we usual spend a lot of the weekend eating out and having a few drinks with friends. Sometimes you have to allow yourself, try not to feel guilty about it because did you have a good time? If so then just put it down to a treat day!

There must be something in the air as I did this yesterday. Went out for a meal on Sat night and that was it, nothing but bad food would do. Had a bit of a binge last night too..sigh.

Some good advice from nik86 and I will be heeding it!!

Here here! I had an indulgent weekend too ~ had saved my syns for the meal and drinks on Saturday night but it was the comfort food I ate yesterday to help with my hangover ~ fish and chips, chocolate, etc. that did the damage. I put on 1lb which tbh I was relieved about, I thought it would be much more.

I had a great night out and tbh I don't feel guilty, totally agree with nik86. It's not like I will be doing it every week!
I'm back on plan to-day.

Good luck with your WI Tilly xx btw I got my fish and chips out of Flash In the Pan in Ballymoney ~your part of the world if I remember correctly!!

Thanks guys for all the support and it has made me feel better :) I had a brill day yesterday it was just nice to get away and am back on track 2day, no syns so far and am planning a 2 hr gym session tonight! I think you do have to treat yourself sometimes and it was over 2 weeks ago since i last had a takeaway (which isnt that long i spose but i noramlly have one once a week).

Oh and weemo thats were i got my chicken burger and chips...its the best chippy in the town! lol xxx

Yeah not so good for me i live a 2 min drive away lol! Il just have to have the will power to stay away! :D xx

I had one of those weekends too - more so cos i've been getting stinking headaches since changing pill and i was just eating as and wehn i could muster it and usually the wrong things!!

WI at 7 tonight so i'll know what damage has been done then :(

I had one of those weekends too - more so cos i've been getting stinking headaches since changing pill and i was just eating as and wehn i could muster it and usually the wrong things!!

WI at 7 tonight so i'll know what damage has been done then :(

Good luck with WI 2night! :D xx

Hey Guys I had a shocker of a weekend and have spent all day so far beating myself up about it. On Saturday night I drank a bottle of Rose (I haven't even counted the syns) a mint aero bar topped off with 2 slices of chocolate cake. Then yesterday as the weather was nice took the OH and kids to Newcastle for the day, a large boneless dulex box from KFC for lunch was then followed by a chicken in black bean sauce and fried rice for tea. What the hell was I thinking?? To make it worse the only thing that has made me feel better today about it is to eat a lemon cheesecake from sainburys with 389 cal in it!! My thinking is a bit mixed up at the mo. So much for being good until Wednesday with no syns at all!!

Hey Guys I had a shocker of a weekend and have spent all day so far beating myself up about it. On Saturday night I drank a bottle of Rose (I haven't even counted the syns) a mint aero bar topped off with 2 slices of chocolate cake. Then yesterday as the weather was nice took the OH and kids to Newcastle for the day, a large boneless dulex box from KFC for lunch was then followed by a chicken in black bean sauce and fried rice for tea. What the hell was I thinking?? To make it worse the only thing that has made me feel better today about it is to eat a lemon cheesecake from sainburys with 389 cal in it!! My thinking is a bit mixed up at the mo. So much for being good until Wednesday with no syns at all!!

Hey..Dont beat yourself up about it! Although i was feeling the same this morning after me and my OH went away for the day and had a big carvery for lunch (which i spose aint that bad cos i was on EE day) but then proceeded to have a chicken fillet burger and half a portion of chips in the evening for tea when we got back, topped off with a few crisps while watching a movie.... my thoughts were when i had ate the burger and chips was if am going to be bad am gonna do it right...not a great moto but hey. Honestly we all need days like that...if we deprived ourselves with the food we love we would go insane..well i would anyway. After a few words of advice from others on here i dont feel as bad! :D xxxxx

Cheers hun it makes me feel so much better knowing that I'm not the only one being naughty!! I have to admit that I think the same, what the expression better to be hung for a sheep than a lamb.... something like that!! xx

Back