Lost

I am going to watch Vampire Diaries on there. Gave up after 2 episodes but apparantely it gets better after episode 4.xx

"The Candidate" Full Episode - Lost - ABC.com

thats the episode. just tested it. Plus it is also the website where it will have line by line script of any episode.xx
just keep watching, might show an advert for Shrek first.

''You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories.''

poo !!! how have you got it and not me :( :cry:

i LOVE lost, i can't believe it will be over soon! i am so sad!

i think it's all about pergatory (sp) and i think Jacob/The man in black represent good/evil god/satan etc. I am soooooooooo confused as to who is bad and who is good, which i think is the point.

can anyone remind me where Miles and Ben are?! they're awol!

i cried my heart out at last weeks, can't WAIT for tonight's!

I've been hooked since episode 1!!! I still have no clue what's going on and there's only 3 more episodes!!!

Oh yeah, and I've been Team Sawyer since episode 1!!!! Yuuuummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! :)

Team Sayid for me. or Desmond. OR Desmond AND Sayid and a big vat of chocolate sauce. ohhhhh yeah baby!!!!! <3

i've been hooked from the beginning too, i am so sad it's ending :(

my theory is that when they die on the island, they flash into the alternative reality (the flash sideways) and that will be their life from that point on.

I only think this, because when Juliet died, Miles spoke to dead body and she said 'It has worked'......

Food for thought my little Losties........cant wait for tonight!!! x

now i think when they are unconcious, just before they die or whatnot, they get a glimpse of the alternate universe, where the plane never crashed. that's why when we see the alternate universe, when something happens to them, they get to glimpse the island side.

does anyone watch fringe? they have an alternate universe going on too, i think it's a similar angle (and written by the lovely JJ Abrahams too)

I have faithfully stuck with it since the first episode - almost lost the plot (pardon the pun!) in seasons 4 and 5, but am still here and still watching! Think it's partly cos we went to Hawaii on honeymoon just after the first season and recognise lots of the locations!

Bawled my eyes out at last week's episode and even watched it again to make more sense of it, which I don't usually do.

Thought last night's was a bit of a waste of time and in true Lost fashion, threw up more questions than it answered...

Not long to go now :(

Oh, and Team Sawyer all the way!!! :D:D

I cant believe they are going to answer all the questions in only 3 episodes !! I cheat. i go onto the Lost website, i think it is ABC site on Wednesday morning and read all what happened as they watch it on a tuesday in america, he he he.

I think part of the time i couldnt work out who was good and who was bad. i mean "mother" must have been bad to kill the boys real mum and as she was preparing 'one of the boys' to take over from her, would that then mean that they were evil?

and yes, where is Ben. I thought that Miles got killed by the smoke a few episodes a go, could be wrong though.

and what about the first series when Claire was told that only she could look after her baby (remember the psychic, who had a fit when she read for Claire).

what about the numbers that Hurley picked?

The polar bear that Walt saw?

I don't think they will answer all the questions - it just wouldn't be Lost if there wasn't some mystery left! Like the 'mother' said - asking questions just leads to more questions... I think maybe we will feel a bit cheated once it's all ended. All this time we've considered the Man in Black/Smoke Monster to be pure evil, but now we know that he wasn't evil - he just wanted to leave the island once he found out his real mother had been murdered and there WAS something else across the sea.

Miles, Ben and Richard are still out there somewhere....

I really liked the last episode, it didn't help with answering questions but we know now that the man in black isn't evil. In fact I just feel sorry for him. Give the poor chap a name! There goes the theory of good and evil, if you noticed it was always Jacob who threw the first punch. Who's the good one now?

I think we'll be left feeling cheated and it's really going to bug me.
:sigh:

The info that i gleaned was that when they were on the submarine, Jack said something on the lines that he needs all the Candidates dead before he can leave the island but he cannot kill them himself.

But i think the dark one is now evil because he died didnt he when Jacob pushed him over the waterfall. They found his skeleton with "mother's" at the beginning of series one in the cave. So the person that is now 'the dark one' could be evil now.

i loved Alias! Loved it!

I don't think Jacob's brother is the smoke monster, i think jacob's brother is dead, and the smoke monster just used him as his human form, the way he's using Locke now. the smoke monster (imo) is bad and Jacob is good.

I think Miles is still alive with ben, i think they're on whitmore's island.

Will Jack saved Desmond from the well? what is desmond's role? because he clearly has power what with the alternate universe bringing everyone together etc and being able to survive the magnetic power thing. interesting!

'The Dark one', we never did hear his name did we, definitely died as he was placed next to "mother".

the smoke monster is john locke now-i was really confused and didnt get who/what "john" was supposed to be and googled, when I read that I was like dont think I would ever had got that! V impressed with you woodyslou!

I think its just one of those things I will never really get no matter how much it is explained to me-like donny darko-wtf!

Team charlie all they way (even though hes been dead for a while lol)

Back