Lost

I can't wait to get home and watch it - we have a taster tonight and I have made food for it but I am afraid I am just dropping the food off & running - I need to see it as soon as possible, the spoilers are already appearing on the web, the Daily Mail site has it on there already!

i dont watch Lost but i hear they all die in a nuclear explosion *smug, satisfed expression* :p

I do hope you are joking..............

stop reading everything and put a little cocoon up until you have watched it.

Rememeber - no radios on in the car, they may tell you what happened!

Lots of lostie love, x

stop reading everything and put a little cocoon up until you have watched it.

Rememeber - no radios on in the car, they may tell you what happened!

Lots of lostie love, x

Oh I never thought of the car radio - thanks elle bear!! I will make sure Carrie Underwood is belting out instead on my way home.

Oh I never thought of the car radio - thanks elle bear!! I will make sure Carrie Underwood is belting out instead on my way home.

i have fell foul of hearing football results, spoilers and other such news on the radio....so i avoid it if i am expecting them to be discussing something!!! xxx

So did I...but only because I have wasted 6 years of my life watching it!

LOL......won't say why I feel like that in case anyone hasn't watched it yet.

I thought it was fooking epic. Best TV show ever and best TV show ending ever. i cried too. i thought it was brilliant. <3 <3 <3 JJ Abrams x

speaking of spoilers...my friend put on facebook something about lost as his status, i slammed my hand against the screen so i didnt see it till id watched it, sent him a text hurling abuse at him, avoided facebook until id watched it only for him to have written on my wall that it was a joke and id completley over reacted and flipped put for nothing lol

im still majorly confused! i think i need an idiots guide to lost!

has everyone watched it??

I watched it last night after putting little one to bed! I thought it was excellent! Loved seeing them all together again. I was slightly confused about it all but i watched it again and think i have got the jist of it!

where was eko though???

I have been waiting to come on this thread until I had seen the last one which me and the boyf did yesterday...

We were both in tears. I loved it, thought they did well in tying it together, and even tho I still have some questions I dont feel disappointed PHEW!!!

I think the reason some people werent there is due to have done 'wrongs' but thats just my take on it, we watched a interview with Michael Fox and some of the cast on a USA programme which was good too.

Just cant believe its now over, along with Ashes to Ashes ending and 24 is finishing too (which we are yet to watch the last one of that too) its all depressing ha ha

So were gonna start Lost from the beginning again :)

I am confused to, as they didnt explain.. about why claire should make sure she looks after aaron. also they didnt really say what the island was all about did they.

i couldnt understand why it was all about jack at the end but Hurley was there and i thought that he was the keeper of the island....

any views.

Back