lost

Not watched it much, I thought our series was rubbish compared to the USA one but only saw one of theirs. I'm watching supersize vs superskinny at the moment and using it as motivation! I have a dress fitting in.November for a bridesmaid dress and will not allow it to be industrial sized!

It is a lovely dress, in orange. But nothing looks.good in some sizes if you know what I mean! Quite nervous but keeping me on track! The only solution for my arms will be surgery so I'm covering those with a shawl, it is really pushing me out of my comfort zone being in the limelight!

It is a lovely dress, in orange. But nothing looks.good in some sizes if you know what I mean! Quite nervous but keeping me on track! The only solution for my arms will be surgery so I'm covering those with a shawl, it is really pushing me out of my comfort zone being in the limelight!

Don't know what happened there I thought the app crashed!

Oh gosh I can completely emphasise with you,must be a bit anxiety provoking but at least it's motivating you to your goal.it's good that you can wear a shawl.I think I'd cry if I had to have my bingo wings on show!would be so lovely to go out in a non sleeve top or without a Cardigan.specially when it's hot.everyone always says to me 'why don't you take your cardigan off if your hot'.
Yeah-over my dead body!
Who's getting married?x

Yeah my wings are seen by family only! I can't wait to get rid of them.and am preparing myself to need surgery and up for it! My brother is getting married next June looks like it is going to be a lovely day so long as I don't ruin the photos!

Not watched it much, I thought our series was rubbish compared to the USA one but only saw one of theirs. I'm watching supersize vs superskinny at the moment and using it as motivation! I have a dress fitting in.November for a bridesmaid dress and will not allow it to be industrial sized!

Snap!!! I am chief bridesmaid for my best friend at the end of October, and I am determined to look pretty and feminine. Hopefully not elephant like!! lol! :)
The problem I have got is that the dress is made to measure, and I have to decide when to order it!!

jayde1148 said:
Yeah my wings are seen by family only! I can't wait to get rid of them.and am preparing myself to need surgery and up for it! My brother is getting married next June looks like it is going to be a lovely day so long as I don't ruin the photos!

Ahh don't say that.just think by June,if you continue the way you are,you could be like 3 or 4 dress sizes smaller,if not more!!
Photos are the enemy though!I like to vet any photos that are taken of me!I'm usually the one at the back behind someone else,or they are taken from above to get rid of my triple chin!I went to a hen weekend recently and people were tagging me in some right dodgy photos left right and centre!I was almost hyperventilating!xx

Tranquility deserves a crown!

Back