Lots to lose ! Anyone else got lots to lose!

Rather happy today :) Got a dress which my mum bought for me but i have never EVER been able to get in to it.

Well i want to wear this dress for my engagement party and GUESS WHAT. Tried it on today and it zips up :) :)
Although still a tad tight but i reckon I could easily fit in to for the party :D

You must feel fab about that, well done. Keep up the good work. :D

Woo well done everyone that's so fantastic!!! Keep strong n soo proud of everything you've done so far!!! Ekkk I just had the shock of my life went to see a dietician today get weighed tomo know I was bad so expected to put on but wasn't going to ask as felt like it was 7 I'd nearly put on well she weighed me and it was 9 pounds I'd put on that's less than two weeks as I'd been pretty good the last couple of days!! So technically I probably did that in a week I'm torn between being disgusted with myself and think Sod it I'm only human I'm allowed to male mistakes every now and again!! I've now lost my stone award n maybe even my half stone award might just start afresh!! Ekkkk c x x x

Don't lose heart hun, I put 1 stone 3 lb on over christmas (I was in Florida for 5 weeks) and that made me heavier than I was when I first started SW last year so I did a re-join and have got 10.5 lb off since Jan 13th so back on the right track and feeling more positive. You can do it. :grouphugg:Especially with the help of friends on minimins. ;)

hi all ive got at least 7 stone to lose and reading all your stories has really inspired me again ive been going to slimming world for 7 weeks now and lost 1st 2.5 and ive got weigh in tonight and dreading it as i know i havent been too good this week lol buit im only human as they say. So im back to writing every thing down again starting tomorrow. I m trying to aim for 7lb a month i dont know if this is realistic but its worth a try. Good luck to everyone with your weight losses xx

Took the plunge today and signed to a gym :)
Did 30 mins on the cross trainer and 20 mins on the bikes. So hopefully will help me with my weight loss??
Does any1 know any good exercises for fat burning

I've been out for a brisk walk tonight, first time I've done any exercise in a long time. Would like to join a gym but out of the question at the moment. Had a look at one of those 30 minute gyms and they charge £39 a month !!!! Question is are they any good ?????

Pizza said:
Ive got about 12 stone to lose and reading your posts dont make me feel so alone, lets all go for it xxx

This forum is great - you're def not alone.

kerry73 said:
hi all ive got at least 7 stone to lose and reading all your stories has really inspired me again ive been going to slimming world for 7 weeks now and lost 1st 2.5 and ive got weigh in tonight and dreading it as i know i havent been too good this week lol buit im only human as they say. So im back to writing every thing down again starting tomorrow. I m trying to aim for 7lb a month i dont know if this is realistic but its worth a try. Good luck to everyone with your weight losses xx

Wow! That's a great weight loss in a short amount of time.

Hi, I haven't popped in for ages. I'm doing well, still motivated, into week 7 now and I've lost 16.5lbs. It seems like less of a mammoth journey now, I'm trying to take it 7lbs at a time.

I hope everyone else is well.x

That's amazing - what a big amount in a short amount of time. Feeling very encouraged!

ILoveCake said:
Hi, I haven't popped in for ages. I'm doing well, still motivated, into week 7 now and I've lost 16.5lbs. It seems like less of a mammoth journey now, I'm trying to take it 7lbs at a time.

I hope everyone else is well.x

Well done :)

Hi

I'm back forgot my log in details and laptop died now realised that I can download an app for my iPhone 4!

Gone to actual slimming world yesterday instead of just doing it at home, managed to put the weight I lost back on :( so really need to buckle down and get on with loosing weight

Docs think either my weight is causing my lower body pain although I've had it since I was slim or it could be early onset of arthritis :(

I've been out for a brisk walk tonight, first time I've done any exercise in a long time. Would like to join a gym but out of the question at the moment. Had a look at one of those 30 minute gyms and they charge £39 a month !!!! Question is are they any good ?????

£39 does seem a bit steep, u looked at the local university to see if they have a gym. Thats what I have done, 19.50 a month which includes the gym, sauna and all classes. And even people who aint students can join for the same price.

Yeeeeehar the 100% days have paid of - 5lbs down for me :D :D :D so pleased!

How's everyone getting on? Does anyone have any tips for going away? I'm only going for ye weekend but feel it will trowel me :-( x

Yeeeeehar the 100% days have paid of - 5lbs down for me :D :D :D so pleased!

How's everyone getting on? Does anyone have any tips for going away? I'm only going for ye weekend but feel it will trowel me :-( x

Don't be afraid to ask for your meals to be cooked in a certain way, always have some fruit and a bottle of water with you, substitute high syn sides with jacket spuds and undressed salad or veg.

But most of all enjoy it!! Stick to the same principles you usually do and you'll be fine, you may not lose as much but those healthier choices will still make a difference xx

Sarahlou89 said:
Took the plunge today and signed to a gym :)
Did 30 mins on the cross trainer and 20 mins on the bikes. So hopefully will help me with my weight loss??
Does any1 know any good exercises for fat burning

Well done for 30 mins on the cross trainer. I'm nearly passing out after 15 mins. Does the machine have a fat burning setting. The machines in my gym do and the personal trainer says that it's the best setting for weight loss

X

Back