Lots to lose but on my way :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by x_stacey_x, 9 December 2010 Social URL.

1. x_stacey_x

x_stacey_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey everyone, was wondering why nobody was replying to my diet diary then realised it was in the wrong place lol
    Im Stacey, 22 from Middlesbrough. I have a boyfriend who Ive been with for 6 years and we have 2 children together- Finley aged 4 and Betsie aged 2.
    I joined slimming world properly 7 weeks ago and ive lost 16.5lb.
    Im following the EE plan and I absolutly love it its specially good for me because I love variety.
    Its strange because ive tried many diets, including slimming world lots of times before but this time I joined on my own, was determined and Im doing good for once!

Hope everyones having a good week :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    That is great Stacey, well done on your loss so far x

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi stacey well done on ur loss so far good luck on the rest of ur weight loss journey :)

5. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacey. Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

6. x_stacey_x

x_stacey_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks guys :) Havent really been using this forum lately because I broke my laptop. Got a new one now though so here I am!

Still finding slimming world fairly easy. I have my days where I cheat but I guess im only human! Ive been on plan for 12 weeks now and its the first time ive ever stuck to a "diet" in my life! Im happy with the pace im going though because I do still have the odd night out and take away and drinks with Ste. :)

We are looking at a holiday for September/early October this year so theres a huge incentive for me to lose weight. Also Ste proposed to me on Christmas day and we want to have an Engagement party this year too :) Couple of big reasons for me to lose weight. I think I can do it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.