Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lots to lose but on my way :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by x_stacey_x, 9 December 2010 Social URL.

1. x_stacey_x

x_stacey_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey everyone, was wondering why nobody was replying to my diet diary then realised it was in the wrong place lol
    Im Stacey, 22 from Middlesbrough. I have a boyfriend who Ive been with for 6 years and we have 2 children together- Finley aged 4 and Betsie aged 2.
    I joined slimming world properly 7 weeks ago and ive lost 16.5lb.
    Im following the EE plan and I absolutly love it its specially good for me because I love variety.
    Its strange because ive tried many diets, including slimming world lots of times before but this time I joined on my own, was determined and Im doing good for once!

Hope everyones having a good week :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    That is great Stacey, well done on your loss so far x

4. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi stacey well done on ur loss so far good luck on the rest of ur weight loss journey :)

5. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Stacey. Good luck on your weight loss journey xx

6. x_stacey_x

x_stacey_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks guys :) Havent really been using this forum lately because I broke my laptop. Got a new one now though so here I am!

Still finding slimming world fairly easy. I have my days where I cheat but I guess im only human! Ive been on plan for 12 weeks now and its the first time ive ever stuck to a "diet" in my life! Im happy with the pace im going though because I do still have the odd night out and take away and drinks with Ste. :)

We are looking at a holiday for September/early October this year so theres a huge incentive for me to lose weight. Also Ste proposed to me on Christmas day and we want to have an Engagement party this year too :) Couple of big reasons for me to lose weight. I think I can do it :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.