Louby Lou....

StaceyUK

Gold Member
I tried your soup with a tin of tomatoes and sweet chilli mean beanz and the verdict is.................................. not too bad! I ate the lot! I'll probably try it again with the smokey beans or the mexican ones.

It's definitely one of the quickest lunches I've made!

Right well Im now gna try this as there are 2 of you that have had it LOL
X

Right well Im now gna try this as there are 2 of you that have had it LOL
X
Come on Claire be a devil and give it a go, its one of my favourite foods at the mo, had some today for my lunch and i'm still full, i added some tinned mixed veg in too. xxx

I tried your soup with a tin of tomatoes and sweet chilli mean beanz and the verdict is.................................. not too bad! I ate the lot! I'll probably try it again with the smokey beans or the mexican ones.

It's definitely one of the quickest lunches I've made!
The smokey beans one is nice, sweet chilli still my fav though, i've tried it with Morrisons veg chilli which is free on Green and EE that was really nice, added tinned mix veg too, warmed me up a treat (though it was having my first hot flush) :8855:xxx

sweet chilli beans and tomms?
x

Thats right Claire, throw them into a blender and when smooth just heat up. Try it hun if you like it then its another meal for you. xxx

Im going to try this tomorrow and will let you know the verdict!!! I think I'll make some smash and veg croquettes to dip in it as well!

LL - did you eat the whole lot or only half? I found half was sufficient for lunch but kept the other half and had it for dinner with some sausages (EE day) as I couldn't be arsed to cook!

LL - did you eat the whole lot or only half? I found half was sufficient for lunch but kept the other half and had it for dinner with some sausages (EE day) as I couldn't be arsed to cook!
I could only eat half as its very filling, Like this week had some on Wed for luch and the rest today for lunch. I feel like its a godsend for quickness and just what we need in this cold weather. xxx

Back