LouiseElectric's body will be Electric - Your free to add comments anytime diary

LouiseElectric

Well here I am 16th July 2010 - Tipping and I mean tipping the scales at over 16 stone last weigh in 10 days ago at me at 15 stone 13.5.

I feel awful but I am determined - I have done this before for a few weeks but I am sticking - I will check in everyday - I am going for 100 % and I have eatten my last chocolate bar / cake and packet of crisps for a long time and going to drink lots of water.

I am already doing kung fu 2/3 times a week but I am going to start walking a little and go to the gym to swim..

Aim is to run again ...

So many people do this why cant I ? I can I will.

Already wrote earlier I feel terrible, size 18 trousers are so tight , bloated, back hurts, ankles hurt, chest aches, puffy, sleepy no concentration. Dressed in black again favorite work uniform black trousers , black top just want a lie down.

I am 100 % - now to fill in food diary .

I will get there and what ever I eat determins my body xxxx

Well here I am 16th July 2010 - Tipping and I mean tipping the scales at over 16 stone last weigh in 10 days ago at me at 15 stone 13.5.

I feel awful but I am determined - I have done this before for a few weeks but I am sticking - I will check in everyday - I am going for 100 % and I have eatten my last chocolate bar / cake and packet of crisps for a long time and going to drink lots of water.

I am already doing kung fu 2/3 times a week but I am going to start walking a little and go to the gym to swim..

Aim is to run again ...

So many people do this why cant I ? I can I will.

Already wrote earlier I feel terrible, size 18 trousers are so tight , bloated, back hurts, ankles hurt, chest aches, puffy, sleepy no concentration. Dressed in black again favorite work uniform black trousers , black top just want a lie down.

I am 100 % - now to fill in food diary .

I will get there and what ever I eat determins my body xxxx

Good luck :)
I weighed in at 15.7 stone at first ....now lost 2stone ....I feel so much better! You can do it!

Thank you ! :) and well done !!! Cant wait to feel normal again been this weight for a year now up and down and it hurts lol xxx

100%

Well its day two of my SW and I am proud to say I have been 100 %

Not saying its not been hard especially when my mum was on the phone to say she was popping over and would I like a cream cake lol

Feeling positive and just thought 23 weeks to christmas and if i lose 2lb per week thats 46 pounds .. 3 and a half stone maybe ? humm ok well I am aiming for a whole stone 1st xxx

Back