Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

I have beem feeling very light headed and sicky but picking products up tom thankfully.

Wowzers well done on that loss!

Lou u still with us xx

I have beem feeling very light headed and sicky but picking products up tom thankfully. Wowzers well done on that loss! Lou u still with us xx

That's good then don't want u to get sick now do we x

I'm here!

Sunshine, that's fantastic!!! Well done you!! I've never had such a big loss like that before, that's brilliant! Go you!

1st day at work great! 1st say back on plan, not so great...errrrrm, back to basics tomorrow, famous words eh, it's become almost like a motto I use daily....big sigh.

Fran, I'm seeing my cdc on Saturday and dreading it, may even push it another week because really cannot bare seeing a gain which if do think is inevitable as I've been utterly ridiculous with my eating of late, once I do a day or two then I get really motivated but it's getting to that point which is the problem.

Struggling today :(
Keep wanting to eat so bad!! It's like I've lost 12 pounds now my mind wants to sabotage me :(

I had my first Cheat a handful of sweet chilli coated peanuts and annoyed at myself!!
I really want a chicken salad with flatbread and sour cream but I'm gonna have my shake and go to bed :( worried my craving won't go until I eat but don't want to eat argh

How are you all? X

Morning!

Hey sunshine, I know that feeling all to well! But stay strong chick! You've done fab this past week so just try and concentrate on that! You've really inspired me to do this and get back on the saddle and get these pounds off!

Ok I've been ridiculous with my eating but I've woken up feeling groggy, lethargic and horrid so I'm about to have a green tea and attempt to kick start myself into action lol

Morning,

Right I'm back on it today as just looked in my wardrobe and saw all my new clothes that I can't fit into!! Arghhh

I've got a concert to go to Sunday but gonna b good til then and then after. It's gonna b hard as like u Lou, I've been ridiculous eaten and stuffing like there's no tomorrow!!

So I'll b popping on here later, good luck ladies.

Hey girls! Hows everyone doing?ive got my products now so feel much better.ooof.sipping a choc mint as we speak nom.

V glad to have u.bak hun! Xxx

Hi Fran, I'm just not in the right headset at mo, I'm gutted but I'm sure it'll b here soon xx

Hello ladies

Been MIA ....probably if you looked for me you'd find me under an enormous pile of biscuits....

Ive burrowed my way out and not sure what's next. I'm on my hols in 2 weeks and while I can possibly get away with floating around in a mama cass kaftan I would like to be able to go for a swim without scaring small children.

So....can I throw myself into something??? Im starting a hypnotherapy course today so let's see how I feel tomorrow!

Hi all!

How are you all getting on? Well I've been off the diet for awhile and today I've started back. I'm going away on the 1st August so trying to see what I can achieve until then.

So far, Cambridge banana shake and a green tea.

Nat, nice to hear from ya lol

X

Hey ladies

This hypnotherapy thing seems to have started to have "some" effect. Not entirely sure what. Not even sure what he says to me in my little night time top up that I have to listen to. Because I don't wake up until my daughter wakes up. But I do "feel" better!

Today I've been much more in control of my eating too! Had low fat Greek yoghurt for breakfast with linseed and a spoon of honey, popcorn and a latte for lunch and handful of whole wheat pasta with basil pesto for tea and not at all hungry!!!!

Lou think I'm back on tomorrow. May continue while I'm away too. Can
Never eat in the heat and it's 40c in turkey right now!

Sounds like a plan Nat!

So day 2 and let's see what today brings, going to weigh myself in the morning for the 1st time in yonks because I gave the scales to my mum to cure my incessant weighing in and obviously I've been binge eating for past coupla weeks so tomorrow I don't know what to expect now I've reclaimed my scales but I need a starting point so will have to finally face the music so to speak lol

Will keep u updated x

Hey lou! Glad to have you back i havent been great but not awful either.i was weighed mon and had sts which im ok with as havent been 100% xx

Hello diary!

It's like a ghost town on this thread!

Just a quick update, not following cwp anymore, I was stuck in a binge cycle and instead of losing when I was on it being good, my weight would stall and I think I was confusing my body. Soooo I've been healthy eating for a week and it's been going great, weighed in at 14.12 earlier this morning.

Girls weekend is in little under 4 weeks and would be great to get into the 13's by then, let's see! Will keep u posted!

Hope everyone is doing great x

6.jpg
You'll be feeling fab once you see the weight falling off!

Hi ladies

Well after going AWOL an putting 17lbs on ouch!! I'm back lol!! Where is everyone it's so quiet. I'm hoping to go abroad end of holidays and wanna fit into my new clothes! So here's to it xx

Im still here lol had a blip but bak on track xx

Hi Fran nice to c u still about lol, yep it's tough but gonna conquer this mother xx

Back