Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Yeah it's not cheap! But I hate this not having enough it's first time it's happened but then least I know tomorrow I'll b back on track. Just had leak and potato soup! I'm definitely a shake girl lol.

Yeah don't think I'll be long after you chick, then weigh day tomorrow eek xx

Yep quite thick added loads of salt and pepper!!

Ooooh I like them thick, I may get it and try it out tomorra....I'm now in bed, today was tough...I was so close to nibbling, even now as I type, roast chicken leftovers are calling me!

I know I've got garlic bread in the freezer and keep dreaming bout that!!! Lol

Week 2 weigh in....

So the day is here again, dreaded weigh in lol....well after a week of being totally 100% I'm actually not dreading the weigh in too much, last week I cheated and I knew it would show on the scales hence the 4 lbs loss. This week I just want to be in the 15's, to actually go down into the next stone bracket would be bloomin fantastic so here goes...seeing my cdc at 10am...

Vanessa! Morning u gorgeous woman! Let me know how it goes! X

Morning ladies, sorry I've not been around, my weekend has been crazy busy. Had a fab one though, managed to survive the house party without any booze passing my lips....go me. I did however go to my mums for dinner last night to celebrate the hubsters bday and I ate lamb, veg and 1 roast potato with them. Fingers crossed that doesn't affect anything to much.

Good luck with your weigh in today xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4

IMG-20140307-WA0001.jpg

Thought you guys might like to see my 6 week progress pic. The one sided saggy boob is due to baggy dress, yes that's right BAGGY as in TOO BIG!!! lol

Morning ladies, Lou ur weigh in will b fab I know it!! Mines at 2.30 I'm dreading it haven't gone mad but due to lack of shakes have eaten but a loss even a small one is better then a gain fingers crossed!!

Oh wow em sounds like u had a fab and crazy weekend, I've learnt that we all human so don't beat up about having food, we're on so little calories that a cheat day is sometimes a must!!

Thanks Lou that message has put a smile on my face feel bit low at the moment xx

Good luck to both of you, then can't wait to hear your results I'm sure you'll both do fab. And if not, life still goes on and we're all going the right direction which is all that matters xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Emz! Good morning lovely lady! Those pics are fab! U look fab! You've made fab progress!! Everything is just well...fab!!! As u can tell, someone has been on the strong black coffees this morning and now I'm flying high on caffeine! Missed ya! But V and I know that u would've been busy this weekend, glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and good on ya for not going crazy for a day, food wise I would've ate the house, so you've done brill x and those pics have given me the inspiration to carry on and look gorge as you're doing now!

Awww V, what's up Hun? I know the feeling, some days are just blah aren't they, or some weeks in fact lol but chin up girl, and if u need a chat about anything just send me a private mess xx

An hour to go....ooooh....suspense is killing me lol

Xx

Wow emz you look fab chick, really tell in ur face and didn't even notice the wonky boob lol!!!

Omg I've got butterflies for u Lou lol!!! Haha can't wait for update lol!! Thanks babe, got kids back tonight so I'll b fine again, just feel like I'm running on empty.....

Woop woop not long now Lou xx

Thanks lovely ladies. I can't believe the difference, it's crazy. If you don't already I totally recommend the photo diary it really spurs you on when you're having a low moment.

I stupidly got on the scales this morning and they've not moved since Friday, I would be devestated to stay the same this week. Fingers crossed I'm just holding a bit of water, I do have till Thursday morning to shift some. I'm probably worrying way to early lol.

Chin up V, we're all here for you. Sounds like you need to get something in the diary to look forward to. Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Your definitely right them em need something to look forward to! But don't wanna run in to much but hardwork when no money and all I ever do is seem to pay bills or kids want something new!! Anyway enough self pity I'm going to London in April that's more then enough encouragement!!

hi girls sorry so quiet! ooooh weigh in day for two of you!
im sure youve both done well!

cheer up v.this diet plays havoc with your emotions and hormones.hopefully today when uve dropped some lbs itl cheer u up hun. emz your looking fab! your flying. xxx

Soooooooooo......

8lbs!!!!

I'm pleased with that! That takes me to 15.12! Yay!!!

I can honestly say that I'm in the zone and I'm going to make sure I stay this way until I'm at my goal weight which I don't quite know is yet!! Size 12-14 is what I'm aiming for so hopefully by July/August!

Fran, glad to have ya back!

Vanessa, I'm here rooting for ya!

Emz you will defo lose by thurs!

Have a great day ladies! X

Omfg that's fab babe woop woop 15's baby!!!

Bet ur buzzing babe!!! Did u get any new shakes xx

Whoop whoop! Lol

Yeah i got my butterscotch's, toffee n walnut, a couple of tetras, vegetable soup and leek n potato so yeah a few new flavours there! But I hate the leek n potato lol, I drowned it with tobacco sauce and black pepper and yet it was still tasteless!

Can't wait for a warm butterscotch at bedtime!

Shame you can't like a times a million. Well done honey, a big loss really sets you up for another good week :)

xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Back