Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Thanks Hun, yeah it has really spurred me on to keep the numbers coming down! Slightly nervous about next week now lol because I know I can't lose 8lbs every week although that would be lovely!

I reckon 3.5 min each week if you stick to it 100% xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4

Only 2lbs off today but least it's not a gain after my tune pasta moment!!

Now having hot choc mint shake mmmmm

That's great, could of been worse with the pasta. Well done.

It's a 4 product day for me, it's only 3ish and i'm about to have my 3rd xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Thank u, yeah sometimes u need that extra shake!

I stop drinking 2 hrs before weigh in so this shake is much needed!!

That's great V! At least it's going in the right direction and even after a wobbly moment too! Next week Monday here we come!!

Thanks Lou, I'm happy after my week lol!!

Yeah leak an potato not good huh!! I've got capacino for brekkie this week mm lush hot x

Sipping on a warm butterscotch as we speak! My cdc says this flavour isn't popular but I can't think why?!? It's divine!!

U having 3 or 4 shakes this week?

I know I love capacino in morning hot as my brekkie, lush! Omg just had a peanut bar #favourite!! Kids had pizza and garlic bread for tea and just went in kitchen and sprayed leftovers with bleach!!!

I'm gonna do this woop!! More butterscotch for u then babe xx

I'm having 3 shakes a day at the moment because I can handle it but if a day comes when I need extra then I'll have it. I'm looking forward to having the option of the bars but don't know if I'm going to have them because I'm scared they might make me go off the rails!

So how was your day? Soon another day over and closer to goal! I was just thinking that I've lost 12 pounds in total so I may just make this march challenge of 21 pounds lol another 9 lbs to go!

Yeah have to admit I know there in the kitchen and keep thinking bout them lol!!

That's fab loss in 2 weeks babe, ****** I got 14 to go don't think I'm gonna do that but will give it a good go.

Errr yeah haven't really done much, pottered around the house etc and you?

Morning!! Everyone is v quiet! Well here's to another fab week! Hopefully! Now having a hot cappuccino mm lush then housework and library! Living the dream on my week off!!

U at college today Lou? I'm there tonight boo xx

Morning :)

I pretty happy this morning, another 2lbs off on my scales and 2 days till weigh in. All my clothes are 2 big which is good and bad, don't wanna start buying new stuff yet lol.

Just about to get my porridge on, Yummers. Last night I was so hungry I ate a couple of fried eggs, just in their own lol. Pretty amazing tbh. Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Isn't it funny how something so bland can taste so good lol!! I'm a scrambled egg girl with loads of pepper mmm!!

But really gonna try have 100% this week! Haha she says!!

I just mix it up between SS & SS+ depending on how my day goes. Some people so the whole diet on step 2. I still have milk in my tea whatever step i'm on, it can't hurt that bad for a dash of it. X

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Yep me to em! If my weight slow down then I'll go strict ss, but at the mo my only sin is a dash of milk!

Omg confession time! I went big time pig out last night!! 3 bags of quavers, 2 cornettos, 2 chocolate bars!! #failure????

Hey hope everyone's ok?

After my pig out I'm strict ss this week, not sure y I ate just felt bit down last few days and suppose that's my comfort, which obviously I need to get out of that habit....

Hey guys!

Sorry been a bit quiet today, was so so busy!! Had college all day and then had to come back and deal with all the kids! You know how it is! Ooooook today's been a good day, took a choccy tetra with me to college and it was my savior!!!! From now on will defo be getting a few of those every week, they are an absolute lifesaver when you're on the move and can't mix shakes!! Definite must have! So I had that and when I got home at 6 I had a chicken n mushroom soup and that was it, can't manage a 3rd pack so have crawled into bed coz I'm flippin knackered!!!

Vanessa hey Hun, I totally hear that! Don't worry about it, you had one of those 'lunatic' moments, that's what I call em lol, I've had quite a few lunatic moments in my time so I'm the bloody expert and bottom line is, we eat depending on how we feel amongst other reasons but that is one of the main reasons and **** happens so it's done now, don't dwell on it, we are all human and this diet ain't an easy thing so just plan for tomorro! Back on it!

Emz that's great 2lbs and it's not even Thursday yet! So looks like another good week for you yay!

Xx

I haven't stopped eating, I'm hoping I haven't lost it and get back on it tomorrow!

Yeah I always have 3 tetra a week for when I'm at working, otherwise I take my blender in!!

Tomorrow's another day and I'm not spending this money not for diet to work and me to stuff my face xx

Back