Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

The only failure is giving up. Right? You are not giving up. You are fighting back!

Yeah defo Lou!!! U can and will so this x

I just went to the fridge to look at chocolate and had a spring onion omg!! Wats going on!! It's like I'm obsessed with food!!!!! Breathes pretty bad now lol

Drink more water.

Or put an elastic band on your wrist when you think of food give it a snap and then by the time it stops stinging the craving will pass.

OMG Bettie! Thank you xx

I'm going to copy and paste your post to my notes and read it every time I get an urge to do something silly like raid my cupboards! The scales are a bad thing, even when I try to get them out of my life, they always find their way back in and so the obsession starts again.

V, I have to try and get back in the saddle tomorrow because the only alternative is letting this weekends binge last the month and be right back where I started, forever having the intention of restarting, at least this way is till have time to nip it in the bud. I'll be on here all day tomorrow so please stay close lol I'll need all the help I can get!!

I texted my CDC and told her and although she wasn't too impressed, she told me that I've got until weds to shift some lbs and get a grip lol, so that is what I intend to do.

Feel soooo bloated...ugh

X

Cheers doll!

You'll be fine. I had a rough week with the little tyke being ill. But you know what. It's all about "just for today"....

So just for today I won't eat those malteasers, I won't drink 3 lattes, I will walk to the shop instead of driving and just for today I will keep to this crazy plan, because it works!!!

That's my new mantra....luv that!

Just for today I ate like there was no tomorrow lol but tomorrow I will be singing a different tune.

Oooooh Bettie did you dare to mention maltesers? How dare you!! They're my all time favourite thing in the world hahaha

Tomorrow's another day ladies! Night xx

Morning all, sorry I've been absent been keeping myself busy busy. What have I missed, is everyone doing ok? Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3

Morning emz!! That's good u keeping yourself busy! You still managing ok?

Wat u missed? Well I get weighed today but really not feeling it lol!! Lou's beating herself up cos she cheated! But keep telling her she's human and slip ups r gonna happen and Fran well she's gone AWOL!!

I'm really struggling with the expense of this diet, gonna try go through to April and c as wen I go up the steps I'll have to buy my food as well as kids!! Got my girl of school today so just gonna have lazy one with snuggles til weigh in at 2.30.

Xxx

Morning V - poor mite is she Ill?

This is a pretty expensive do, but the way I think of it is it's 44 quid a week so previously I would have spent about 5 quid a day on rubbish including lunch. So it's only 1.50 more and it's doing me the world of good. Plus I don't spend money on food for myself. So my weekly shop is slightly less. That's my excuse anyway.

I think setting a firm timescale for this plan is the best idea. Mine is June.

Yeah Bettie she had me up at midnight complaining of tummy pains, she's 12 so at that age if u know wat I'm saying lol!!! Arghh not yet she's still my princess xxx

Yeah I know wat u mean Bettie I'm just having bad two weeks got car service mot etc, I'm just a whinger lol!!

How r u this morning? Love ur profile pic xx

Morning everyone!!!

I'm feeling bright n breezy which is surprising because I'm suffering from THE worst food hangover EVER. Plus side is that I think I've seen the light lol I've made the decision to keep on and see this through. This weather is already presenting serious challenges in the wardrobe department so I need to get myself sorted pronto, it's just too depressing letting this weight hold me back from looking like the yummy mummy I'm supposed to be lol

V, that made me laugh, you're very accurate rundown of what Emz has missed!!!

Emz, hey chick, yep I've been terrible but going to get back on that saddle!

Morning Bettie, yep I agree with ya there, the amount I used to spend on snacks was obscene!!!

Have a great day ladies and pls don't desert me because today is going to be extra tough for me, starting from scratch again...sighs...

Xx

Good luck at the weigh in V! My CDC warned me to lose some lbs before I see her on weds, she's less than impressed!

I'm weighing in on Thursday and mine said the same... Knuckle down were the exact words!!!

I have a trip to San moritz then driving to Italy and lake como to plan for in may now!!! OH is helping his brother set up a business over there. So I'm not going to hide under a baggy kaftan in model territory!!!!!!

I'm always honest with my cdc and she's always really supportive! At the end of the day it's our lives our money we wasting, so let's do this and get down wiv the kids boi!!!! ****** where did that come from!!!!

Just cooked ruby marmite on toast with real butter, I had a sniff and wasn't even tempted!!

I'm always bloody on here Lou it's the only thing keeps me sane! I won't abandon u, u can do this chick just water, water, water!!!

Sunny here in Norfolk, but snuggles with my princess are in order xx

Back