Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Hiya V, just finished college and knackered lol, so far I've had 1 tetra and feeling not too bad, can't wait to get home and have the 2nd pack, starting to feel hungry, neeeed to be good today or else I'll be forever trying to get past day 1 lol also weigh in tomoz, dreading it!!!

How's ur day been sweets?

X

OMG I've only gonna and got a flat tyre so now waiting to get it changed which means not getting home for now which means I'm going to be waiting ages until I can have my pack!! Aaarrrgghhhhh plus side is at least by time I get home it will be soup and then bed!

Hungry as a mofo!

Yeah good day she's now off to her dads and I'm at college, really cba with maths tonight but hey!!

Yeah gd day with diet lots of water and coffee!! Just had mint bar omg lush but it wasn't big enough lol!!

Well just get weigh in over with and move on xxx

OMG I've only gonna and got a flat tyre so now waiting to get it changed which means not getting home for now which means I'm going to be waiting ages until I can have my pack!! Aaarrrgghhhhh plus side is at least by time I get home it will be soup and then bed!

Hungry as a mofo!

Holy cow!!!

Did you get home without gnawing on tyre rubber?

Haha yep it's sorted now!

I'm home, snuggled in my nice warm bed and just been thumped by my 2 year old in her sleep, she's the most aggressive sleeper ever!!!

Ooooook so today I've been a good girl!! Hooray!!!

2 packs, so not enough but cannot even contemplate a 3rd, think it's best I just head to bed and can say another day done n dusted! Yay!!

Night night my lovelies xx

the joys of ketosis!

I was about to post on my diary that I couldnt sleep too!!!! I had that keto buzz going on - cant win can we?

Make sure you have 4 packs today and lots of water - sounds like you missed a pack yesterday and its that which will make your low energy break through ketosis and go off like a marauding cavewoman and eat everything and anything.

So pace yourself today chick. Do the 75c of water before each pack thing. Its what I have been doing and it seems to be working (well yesterday it did!)

Morning ladies,

Choc mint shake and pint of water done now off to work, boo I absolutely hate my job it's awful that feeling of dread but hey it pays the bills!!

Hope u all have a good day xx

Morning all!

Betty thanks for the advice x You know me only too well haha, only 2 packs yesterday and not nearly enough water so today's plan is to get my 3 packs and keep glugging the good stuff!

Weigh in today....not looking forward to it!!!

Yep, suffering from the affects of waking up at 4am, I'll probably be ready for a nap at 12!!

Off to work...huff...

Vanessa, know the feeling chick but we gotta make that paper, hopefully the day goes quick for us eh!

Xx

Hey girls been looking for motivation And come across your thread and I'm hooked!! You have great banter I would love to join ya and keep me on track :)
I lost 15lbs in 3 weeks got down to 14.11 but then got a bug of my son last week and went on a carb binge ALL week :( gutted as now I'm 9lbs up ? but I'm on the water and on track and determined day off work today so going to try an exercise DVD I want the 9lbs gone this week!!
Xx

I've found exercise on SS or SS+ completely counter productive in terms of lose on the scales. It only helped with inches.

More the merrier to join in our funny banter!

Lou, did u get weighed chick xx

Oh yeah for defo letthesunshine, welcome aboard!

Ooooook so weighed in and have lost 1 measley pound but hey at least I've not put on lol, time to get down to business tho, I got some stern words from my CDC, I think she thinks I'm a weirdo lol

On the school run now so speak later my lovelies xx

V, I really have let myself down this week but hey ho, the show must go on and all that lol, oh yeah check ur inbox chick xx

U have not let urself down gorgeous lady xxx

Well done on the loss! This is the hardest diet your all doing so well
I'm the same as you girls but was always treating my weigh day as treat day I am stopping that now as just silly as don't lose as much as I could! I've had 2 products gonna try push on to 7 or 8 for my last one altho I'm starving now!! :-/

Back