Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Wow don't know how u lasted this long it's so late to wait!!!

I'm gonna have a fourth shake today x

Ooooooh I absolutely luv luv luv butterscotch!!! I've got some new ones to try this week, I've got mango shake, mushroom soup and of course, the bars, peanut crunch and lemon yogurt so I'll be looking forward to a few new tastes this week lol

Friday I'm planning on going to the gym to give myself a bit of a boost, going to treat myself to some undisturbed me time, workout, sauna and spa....I figured it's time to give myself a bit of TLC!

Letthesunshine, I sooooo can relate on cheat days on weigh in days, I've started to get into that habit and kidding myself that it's ok to do lol, I always used to that on weightwatchers but I know this diet is hardcore compared to weightwatchers and same rules shouldn't apply but that is one of my bad habits!! Finding and justifying ways to cheat guilt free lol....

Your doing well babe x

Yeah I know Lou, I'm so good during the day then I stuff myself with ryvitas!!! Feel so bloody annoyed with myself, it's like I can't control it.... So tonight I'm a total grumpy biatch x

Ooh gym and spa sounds amazing!! I might have to copy that idea ;)

Have you given into the ryvita tonight V?

Oh god cheat days are awful I'm always up about 2lbs the next day so then fighting to lose them lbs it's stupid! I'm going to stop them and get to goal sooner I need to stop messing around xx

things like ryvitas will bring you out of ketosis, if you have to "cheat" then do it on low carb stuff. I did a long diet on the atkins so i am pretty used to what foods are good and arent to keep you in ketosis. even a bowl of strawberries and cream is less likely to bring you out of ketosis than a bunch of ryvitas. ive made myself a promise that if i cheat (which i am sure i will at some point) then i will do it with low carb stuff so i dont totally hate myself afterwards lol.

Morning!

Yes I had some ryvitas oops!!!! But focused today got my buddy supporting me and it's game on!!

Now to have shower then hot choc mint shake, long day of work then college should keep me busy.

Hope u all have a good day!!

V x

Morning ladies!

Gosh I wish my only downfall was bloomin ryvitas!!! I'm sure I wouldn't be overweight if it was hahaha

Betty, I'm sooooo tired, I'm supposed to be out of bed but yet here I am, one eye open, stalling the inevitable, glued to the damn bed! Ok going to give myself yet another 5 minutes to move lol

V, I'm here for ya 24/7 chick. X

Have a great day ladies xxx

Thanks Lou!!

I'm up and showered! Now to roll the kids outta bed!!

Xx

Hello ladies

Hope you are all having a good day. I'm super miffed my CWP consultant has rescheduled for 4pm today and I didn't bring a pack because I was supposed to be picking some up at lunch. Grrrr!

Hiya Betty, oh no! Nightmare! So it's weigh in today for you?! Let us know how you get along x

Ooook so far today I've had a bottle of water and nothing else, I forgot to bring out any tetras or bars but I'm looking forward to going home and having my 3 packs although won't get home until at least 5...sigh....note to self, be better prepared!!!

Have been mooching around in the Dorothy Perkins at lunch and bought a few bits which I'm looking forward to wearing this summer, I love a bit of shopping to motivate me!

Catch up with you guys later!

X

Oh no Bettie hope u still have good loss chick!!

I'm now at home before college boo, will take a bar to college.

Hope u all had good day so far so good woop woop

Omg....like totally omg....!!!!! Just had my 1st bar and omg heaven!!!! Had a veg soup just now after starving all day, followed by a lemon bar for 'dessert' and was jumping up and down in my chair with excitement while eating it! Bliss! It's nice knowing I can have up to 2 more packs later and it's nearly 5pm, hopefully today has been a doddle but I daren't speak too soon!!!

Betty my lovely, how's it going? I bet you've had a fab loss this week, you make this thing seem like a piece of cake with your honest words of wisdom x

Vanessa Hun, good luck for later x

Back