Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Well utterly gutted that I lost 2 measly pounds this week. I'm defo in ketosis and I've been drinking water... So utterly mystified!!!!

I'm not going to get disheartened though. My CWP consultant suggested doing SS plus as maybe I'm physically rebelling from VCLD. But I've never heard of that before.

Poor show though :(

Hope everyone's had a good day?

I'm just in from college exhausted!!! Drank 4 litres of water had 2 shakes and a bar living the dream!!

Thanks Lou, went ok but who knows hey!!

Bettie don't b hard on yourself chick it's a loss!!! It was later in the day and literally starve myself before weigh in of water etc xx

Oh no, have u been completely good?

Mostly, i had some g&ts last sat night to take me out of ketosis as i had plateau'd and it hasnt worked unfortunately.

After a few g&ts id be glad of a STS!

It's ok. Our bodies do weird and wonderful things. You will start moving again no worries.

I haven't been conpletrly good for weeks now but keep losing, I'm thinking it's gonna catch up with me soon x

I've got my long weekend away with the girls, 4 days off plan and I am going to make the most of it. I kinda hope it ramps up the diet again when I get back on it.

Weigh in tomorrow morning and then party starts :) xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3

Day 2 done! Struggled this afternoon but had 2 boiled eggs which really helped me so had 2 shakes and a bar and the eggs drank a lot more water today :)

Shakes In the blender are amazing!! Can't believe I've not tried it before lol x

Morning!! How bloody early!!!

Good luck with ur weigh in emz, post before u go and enjoy yourself!!

Sunshine, I'm always eating if I get really hungry and it's never affected my weigh in, it's better to eat eggs then binge lol!!!

Can't believe I'm awake this early, well gonna go catch up on some sky plus tv!! Day off today whoop whoop, filled with revision, housework and washing!!!!

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Morning!!!!

Soooooo, was so bloody exhausted last night that I fell asleep on my sofa after watching 'my 600lb life', well actually I fell asleep during it and I'm soooo annoyed because I didn't get to see if the guy actually lost any more weight and whether a lot had changed since he had the gastric bypass?!?!! Just before I fell asleep he was trying to cram in some kind gigantic hot dog sausagey type thing in his mouth, amongst other things and looked like he was almost forcing it down before saying he can't fit anything else in. Sad. For those of you that know, I love that programmer and watch it religiously every week and it's so tragic the way that food has literally killed these people who are technically still alive and (just about!) breathing but really they're just walking dead because really they have no life, just a very depressing existence.

In other news, yesterday was good! Loving those lemon bars! I actually think they will keep me on track because I still get to have a 'sweet fix' and that's something I've truly been missing!

Betty, 2 lbs is still a loss like V says but I know the feeling of 'for Pete's sake!!', practically starving ourselves and seeing 2 lbs is not the best feeling in the world!! I can only think that next weigh in you're heading for a more decent loss and this is just one of those weeks. Also staying the same is equally just as disappointing, but the scales will shift eventually x

I'm up again at the crack of dawn, think I'm used to it now, soooo glad it's Friday!!! I'm kid free this weekend so hopefully this weekend should be a lot easier!

Have a great day ladies xx

Vanessa! Morning my lovely! We got the same type of day planned lol, no college for me today so I'll be home catching up on housework, assignments etc...my glamorous life eh! X

Ooh I've never tried the lemon bars, but my peanut and choc mint keep me going!!

We r indeed Lou living the Cambridge dream!! 4 weeks today til London baby meahhh!!!

Ooooh V, u don't know what ur missing! They're lush!! I'm going to try the peanut one later for 'dessert' lol

So, I'm home today and the day is literally dragging!!! Already devoured my 'lunch' and will be counting the hours down to dinner later on!

Struggling with the water today.

How many bloody times I gotta tell u to drink up xxxx tut tut mwah

Yeah lemon is 2 a day ;)
I love the lemon and toffee bars mmm :)

I've had a good day today shake for breakie again in blender mmmm bar for lunch and a shake for tea, had 3 slices of ham today as needed food again but feeling in control :)

How's your days been??
I went to a pub to meet some friends and they were all scoffing there faces with amazing food but I somehow stayed strong and stuck to diet coke and my water!! Yay :)
Going to bed a happy lady!!

Ok so 2 a day with the lemon bars, thanks ladies x

Well done on staying on track chick! I know that those kinda situations are hard so big pat on the back for staying in control! You defo sound like you're in the zone now so stay strong! X

Kids are now away for the weekend so I'm now having a lovely, hot, undisturbed bath and loving it, no thoughts of food on mind! Long may it continue!

Xx

Back