Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Did I get my voice message!!!' I was wetting myself sending it!! It's tight still!!

Yeah I ordered the lemon bars to x

Oooooh I'm gonna check my Whatsapp now!

Kids came back and have been busy having a very lengthy argument with my 11 year old who thinks he's at least 10 years older, the phrase getting too big for his boots is springing to mind....

im glad i am not the only one who dreams about food. last night i was trapped in a bakery and i was just stuffing my face with doughnuts and i was so disappointed in myself, i was so happy when i woke up and i hadnt actually cheated! lol what a loser

Hahaha this diet has a habit of playing with our minds even when we are asleep!

Morning beautiful people! I'm up and I'm knackered but I've got a weigh in to look forward to at 10am so for that reason I'm going to put on a big smiley face and start the day in good spirits! Well, that could all change if those wretched scales don't give me the result I want lol I'm hoping for 5 lbs!! So will wait n see, I'll fill you guys in later...

Xx

Morning I'm at work!!!

Just think of the money, so tired weigh in day today not hopefully after my binge last night and feel like ****!!!

Sending positive vibes out to you! Xxx

Why am I still in bed?! Was supposed to up half hour ago...hmmm...lazy ass...ok I'm stuck to bed my oooook....

Thanks babe gonna need them today feeling fat!!

Let us know how you get on!! My breathe is bad keep pumping the water in x

Will do

It's weigh in O clock missus... What's the verdict?

4lbs! I'll take that! Was hoping for a 5 but hey we can't have it all eh!! Overall I'm pretty pleased with that because this past week I've not been 100% I had a wobbly last Wednesday and a wobbly on Friday so I kinda shot my own self in the foot! Soooo that brings me to 15.7, desperate to get into the 14's by my birthday (April 17th), just taking each day as it comes, going to try my best to be good today and deal with tomorrow when it comes.

Wow that's fab babe!! You'll defo be in by then chick cos we gonna look sexy and hot mama!!! My weigh is gonna b bad I can feel it all well all my own doing!!!

4lbs! I'll take that! Was hoping for a 5 but hey we can't have it all eh!! Overall I'm pretty pleased with that because this past week I've not been 100% I had a wobbly last Wednesday and a wobbly on Friday so I kinda shot my own self in the foot! Soooo that brings me to 15.7, desperate to get into the 14's by my birthday (April 17th), just taking each day as it comes, going to try my best to be good today and deal with tomorrow when it comes.

Brilliant Lou!!!!!

That's ace considering you've had a blip!!!! Well done!

Thanks V, B and Kat!

I feel good now because I'm high on supplies now, ample amounts of veg soup, lemon bars and peanut bars, I'm one happy bunny lol I bought a golden vegetable drink to try out too, so that should help me along a bit. I'm not seeing my cdc until next weds now because she's going away so let's see what can be achieved in that time!

V, you maybe surprised! I bet you'll lose a decent amount x

Well done hun 4lbs is fab :D

Let us know what the veg drink is like? I really can't imagine it being nice lol but have heard it is!!

I'm on plan still not long til Wednesday :)

Sunshine I love the veg drink it's like veg soup mmm

I'm having a mug of it now lol, it's quite nice actually.

Thanks sunshine, I'm feeling in the zone at the moment so pray it continues!!

Well done for staying on track!

X

Back