Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Actually scrap that!! It's not quite nice, it's lovely!!! I left it for a few minutes because it was too hot and added some ground black pepper, yum!

It's lush if ur hungry!!! Nom nom

i lost 2lbs this week at my weigh in - but i had to go out for a meal on friday so i am just happy I lost! Now i can really buckle down, im still 18lbs after 2 weeks so ill take it lol

18lbs in 2 weeks is bloody fantastic! Good on ya! Well I've already planned on going off plan for my birthday the 17th April and possibly the Friday and Saturday afterwards so until then, I'm aiming to lose as much as I possibly can and then continue with the diet after...well that's the plan anyway lol....losing 2lbs is good after a meal out! X

1lb on but expected that a binged!!!

Right the game Is on to get into the 11's by April 18th got a saucy night out lol xz

Feel a bit of a failure but I know I can sort it out!!

Lost 4 inches off my waist!! Can't believe I used to carry that extra tyre lol xx

V that's ace!!!! 1lb on but 4 inches off!!!!

Thanks bettie!

Home and now hungry...trying to wait it out until 6 to have my dinner n dessert, veg soup with a lemon bar, but I'm literally clock watching and boy is the time dragging slowly....

Also cannot wait until bedtime so that I can have another day under my belt, feel slightly on edge, crisps still calling out my name from the kitchen but I'm ignoring the voices, gosh I should like a bloomin mental health patient lol

Hope everyone has had a good day x

You know what this is Lou. It's weigh in day bonanza. I get it too. It's well, I have 7 days now, so a little blip isn't going to hurt. But it is!!' Stay strong!!! Staaaay strong!!!!

Just getting through 2ltrs of water then will have a few peppermint teas this evening. So exciting :)

Weigh in day bonanza has really been a bonanza...sigh....so the verdict is I have murdered 3 packets of crisps, some ham and some chilli con carne I made for the kids. Feel full and not the least bit guilty, is that bad?? You're exactly right Betty, my mind is saying to me, it's weigh day, the only acceptable day that I'm allowed to cheat safe in the knowledge that I have a whole 9 days (weigh in is next weds) to get the lbs off and maybe a bit extra!! I know I know, it's totally the wrong type of attitude and I don't know what has gotten into me tonight?!?!

I did this last week and I'm seeing a pattern in my erratic and unpredictable behavior...I'm doing the Cambridge diet, it seems, with an official cheat day each week on weigh in day....this needs to stop! Back on track tomorrow, college all day so I'm in no doubt that I can stick with the products because by the time I get home it will be nearly time for bed.

I am one very confused lady!

X

I think that is a common phenomenon!!! It happens all the time. It's really hard to stay focused. Yes it will take you longer, but you CAN make it work for you.

That said. If you knuckle down and commit to it. It could be a whole new you in 10 weeks!!!! 40lb lighter. Brighter and tighter!!

10 weeks!!! You're soooo right!!! Oh how I wish you'd sent that message before my run in with the fridge and kitchen cupboards!! That has really made me quite excited lol, 10 weeks is no time at all and if I got anywhere close to 40lbs lighter I'd be delighted! Knuckle down I will, I've had my fun today and now it's back to the grind!

Isn't it funny how just before the cheating starts there is hardly any warning at all, one minute I'm sitting down at the table sipping on soup and the next I'm raiding the cupboards like a lunatic! I'm not even going to think about weighing myself tomorrow morning, I really don't want to see the damage!!!

Oh god struggled tonight!! My youngest fell off the bed and got a huge bump to the head :( was so stressed I just wanted food!! Nearly had chicken and rice and chocolate my OH dished it up but then I thought how crap I'll feel Wednesday if I don't lose!! So have just made a choc mint shake and having my water with summer berry flavoring yummy ;) but will be worth it!!

How's your days been? ... I looked round a new gym and spa and my god the spa looks anazing I want to join so bad ;) V I blame you ;) lol xx

I keep having cheat days but then find that I'm chasing losing the pounds I gained from the cheat the rest of the week :( needs to stop!! X

Hi everyone,

Would really love to join you all... I'm a restarter, haven't got a clue what number restart this is, but who cares, this is the one that will count!! ?

Have been reading through the thread and loves the support everyone gives and shares...

I look forward to sharing this journey with you all...

Btw, I'm susan ?

Hi Susan!!!

I think Lou's thread is becoming our nest!!!!

Sunshine, you're so right there, defo needs to stop! I don't want to be forever on this diet, the quicker I can get to goal the better!! Well done on resisting dinner!

Cambridgefan, I defo need to invest in some fruit tea's! Tomorrow I'm back on it!

Xx

Back