Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Hey guys xx

Well I'm home and have had my 2nd pack just now, veg soup lol and dessert, lemon bar delish!!! Will keep it at 3 today because I've been so busy and not really that hungry although I'm looking forward to my bar!

Kat, that tuna wouldn't have done any damage, you're so disciplined! How da heck do you just stop at tuna??! Once one morsel of food passes my lips then it's all over! I turn into a woman possessed and go on an all out rampage!!!! Today's been good though, I've accepted that I may sometimes cheat on weigh in day and if that means that I'm good 6 days a week instead of 7 then so be it but obviously I'll try my damdest to avoid ever cheating!!

Sunshine, I'm doing an access course in education studies, I do want to be a teacher so I'm on that journey right now and like the diet, I'm trying to stay focused although studying isn't easy with kids in the house, especially toddlers who demand every second of my attention!!!

Right, excuse me while I experience a bit of heaven with my lemon bar ahhhhhhh.....

Xx

Hi guys,

Sounds like everyone has had a really good day! Day one has been fine, though I seriously wanted to nick the kids chocolate and biscuits just now!!! I stayed strong though and had my shake... Not sure I'll manage two weeks without bars!!! I'd forgotten that!!! ?

Say day 1 is almost done and dusted! I may just go to bed in a mo to be on the safe side!!!

Wow! You ladies are fab continuing with college etc... I find it hard just working and looking after house and kids.... Couldn't manage studying too!!! Well done ladies?

It's bloody hardwork trying to remember maths wtc but it's something I need to do for me if I wanna further myself. I never stick to anything and think I'm thick as poo!!! But im nearly there with maths and English!!! I've realised I can achieve things I've lost weight, I've stuck to courses and I've given up alcohol for lent! I'm the first one to give in but my kids r getting older and I need a career when they go!!

Just in from college and gonna stay up til 9 and then go to bed!!!

Hope everyone's had a good day?

Morning ladies!!!

Wow #knackered!!! 100% yesterday woop woop!!

Here's to another great day, hope everyone's ok and sticking to the plan?

V

Morning!!!!

The keto insomnia is a killer isn't it??

Yesterday I only had two packs and not enough water! Oh well such is life. Today I feel parched. Just got lots of small bottles so at least I can carry them in my bag without them toppling out as happened yesterday with my big bottle!

Lots of walking planned today, so that's going to burn some fuel at least. Yesterday I was late so had to jump a cab. Not happening today, can't afford to be lazy and pay for this diet!!!

So here is to avoiding office biscuits, and drinking lots of water !!!!

Morning all x

Same here Betty, I did not drink anywhere close to 2 litres of water yesterday and now I'm paying the price! Have the worst headache and my mouth feels so dry and horrid but hooray! We all stuck to our packs yesterday!! So that is defo something to be celebrated!

Well I managed to go back to sleep but feel really crap because it was disturbed sleep, my 2 year old has caught the worst cold from nursery and has been up at various times, tossing n turning and hence the reason why I couldn't get back to sleep!

Work today and that's about it, nothing too exciting on the agenda lol

I'm going to follow in your footsteps Betty and leave the car at home and walk. Well, that is the intention....!

Have a great day my lovelies x

I had all kinds of plans for today but my 14 year old son is off school and yesterday when we were playfighting I noticed his hand was all weird. He's like...oh I did that last week at school, so I looked it up and he has something called mallet finger. So I hAve to spend the day at a drop in centre to get his fingers put in a plastic splint or he will basically have claw hand for the rest of his life! Boys!!! Anyway at least I won't be anywhere near a kitchen LOL

Awww I hope his hand gets back to normal soon Kat x Mallet hand??! The things that these kids get! I'll have to google that one! I'm forever googling stuff!

Soooo far, I've already had 3 packs lol, feeling hungry today, so later it will be a lemon bar and a cuppa soup, trying my best to stay strong but I'm ravenous today!

How is everyone doing? It's quiet in the nest today!!

X

Bloody nits that's wat Ruby's got arghhh!! At high school honestly not needed!! Get a text from ex about 4 hrs ago telling me!! Err u didn't u treat them!!

Anyway home now in my onsie and not moving bloody shattered!!

Now having cup of golden veg drink, had 4 litres of water today few coffees and two products but feel hungry!! Gonna try just have a shake rather then omelette as want a good loss Monday!!

Hope everyone's ok xx

Oh no V! Ewww lol, these things happen tho chick. Ringworm and head lice spread like wildfire in schools, it's a nightmare!

I'm hungry and struggling!!!

Just had 2 litres of water and can't even manage anymore, feel bloated n yukky and generally crappy but will be strong because girls night out will soon be upon us!!

ive just had my 3rd pack, havent drunk nearly enough water today but never mind. spent the whole day at hospital and son got xrays and hes fractured 2 fingers, he didnt even notice. I had some coke zero earlier but only a few sips of my sons, i feel pretty good. dinner time is always the test because i put a lot of effort into making nice food usually and yesterday I had to throw all the leftovers out because i just wanted to eat it it smelled amazing, so when my husband asked for seconds i was like ummmmmm lol. I made a thai massaman curry with peanuts and coconut , it smelled so good lol.
tonight i have fresh baguettes that im going to split in half lengthways and make into pizzas under the grill for the kids. i hate being the only person who can cook! lol.

one more pack to go tonight, next week i am definitely going to get some soups or something because im kind of bored of the sweet stuff now. although banana milkshake is amazing! I think i must be back in ketosis because im buzzing, or maybe is just because my tooth hasnt hurt at all today. im going to try and hold out until 9 for my last pack, so plenty of water between now and then.

right i left my daughter in the bath she is probably a prune by now lol

my daughter vconstantly has headlice, i clear it up and then they are straight back, i have started doing really elaborate plaits on her hair to try and deter it

My daughters nearly 12 and at high school so I'm not allowed in the bathroom and she'll wear her hair how she wants it cos I don't know fashion!!! Kat!! Don't u just love em!!

Lou, I came in starving had golden veg soup then had lemon bar 30 mins later had choc mint bar 4 products and just eaten scrambled egg!!! Now on coffee!! So I've gone over but all things in allowed so it's better my other binge nights lol!!

Oh yes babe it's gonna b here soon!!

I can smell the champagne and vodka lol xx

Evening :) I lost 7lbs!! So happy :)

but I've been cheating today so getting it out the way and will be back on 100% tomorro! Looking for another good loss next week :)
I know I shouldn't have cheat nights :-/

I'm shattered!! In me onesie getting the boys to bed then will soon follow them! Took them swimming today was lovely :) need to take them more!!
Work tomorro :( really hate my job!!

Xx

Well done sunshine that's a fab loss!! Woop woop!! Oh well like u say bak on it tomorrow!

I'm in my onsie have been since 5!!!! I want my bed but it's to early xx

Whoop whoop!!! Well done sunshine! 7 lbs is brilliant!! So how much have ya lost altogether chick? So I've just had my 4th product, lemon bar and had the golden vegetable cuppa thingy beforehand and I'm now craving another lemon bar lol they're just sooooo lovely! I'm going to resist though because that will bring my total daily calorie intake to something ridiculous and it will only last a moment on my lips anyway! See, I'm trying my hardest here to stay on the straight and narrow!!!

Sunshine, don't mention cheat days to me! I think I'm the queen of em!! Weigh in day is my unofficial cheat day but I'm trying to break that habit lol

Back