Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Are the 4 products a day including two bars not bringing your daily carbs over 60 and taking you out of ketosis?

Can't sleep :-/ need to tho as will be up early with the boys and working til 8!

Looking forward to my week I have water flavoring to keep the water going :) and bought 2 choc Tetras to freeze and have as Ice cream 2 nights and bars to keep me going :)
Need a good loss next week again xx

Morning ladies!!!

I'm not sure but I was starving and put it this way I think I lost a stone during the night! #poorly!!

Well I'm up so quickly gonna watch towie haha with my banana shake and coffee separate of course!

Hope u all have a gd day xx

Morning all x

Kiwichan, I wouldn't of thought so?? My cdc is who has told me to do this?? But surely I must be in ketosis on 640 cals a day max? To be honest, she said as long as I'm losing the weight and I stick to those products there shouldn't be a problem! I'm trying not to get too caught up in this ketosis thing of whether I'm in it or not, my main focus is sticking to the products daily lol, as long as my breath stinks to high heaven and I get a loss each week that's my main indicators I'm in the zone!!

Haha love u Lou!!!!

Exactly as long as we lose weight hey xx

Right I'm with you Lou cheat days need to stop!!!
Weighed this morning and I'm 2lb up and feeling bloated!! I could have been another pound down and feeling good! So no more cheats just keep pushing on as will be quicker to target!! My first goal is a mini break with the kids in haven In May and it's creeping round too fast ? want to feel good not fat and frumpy!!

Here's to 100% day ladies xxx

Morning all!!!

My adventures in public transport continue! On the bus to the train... Yawn!!!!

Supposed to be weigh in day today but I've kind of got to reschedule since she is right the other side of the city. In a car it's 8 minutes on a bus a 2 hour round trip!!!!! Can't be doing that. Will have to go to my local lady and just pick up some packs and then see my new one next week. I'm sure it's fine. They are sales people after all.

7lbs is a fab loss!

Morning ladies x

V, exactly as long as the weight comes off eh!

Sunshine, I know!! Tell me about it! Cheat days have to stop and will stop!! Yes the weight is coming off overall but it is going to take more time in the long run lol, although easier said than done! That's why we're all here though, we can support each other and help each other along! X

Betty, morning luvvy! Yep, they are sales people ur right! Their main object is selling those packs more than anything else otherwise where's the income lol, get the packs you need today and go to the other lady next time.

Have a great day everyone xxx

so I want to ask people what your tricks are for going a long time in between shakes? I find im not hungry butits constantly playing on my mind, they are filling but i think all i think about is when the next one is, i am sure this will pass, i am a bit bunged up and my breath smells so i am confident i am in ketosis again (attractive!) my husband says my fae looks weird, which is his way of saying i have lost weight lol. its mothers day on sunday and i said i dont care what we do as long as its nowhere near any food. so he is taking me to the cinema to see captain america yay. something to look forward to!

I just have set times to have them and then that's it, I think we'll always be thinking about food though.

So just had my official weigh in after 4 days of hardcore eating and drinking on a girly weekend and.......I stayed the same, so so so chuffed with that. Plus is was a 6 day week so if I'd weighed tomorrow like normal I might of lost weight lol. Amazing :) x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)

That's fab emz well done u!

Kat I'm the same not hungry but the food calls my name!!!

Sunshine don't weigh everyday it's not a true reading!!

Lou, yes yes yes!! If it goes down we doing something right!!

Susan....where r u mrs!!!!!

X

just went for a long walk and bought myself some nice shampoo (sad!) and im running myself a bath now, made myself a hot vanilla with coffee to sit in the bath while watching a movie, its a hard life!

Kat, ur not sadder than me! Yesterday I got excited at buying a new gel eye liner!! I think it's good that we are investing a bit more time and effort into ourselves, previously I was spending the majority of my time stuffing food in me gob!! So enjoy ur soak in the bath xx

So guys I've just had a vegetable soup and a litre of water and now got another couple of work before it's school run time and then home at about 5. Plan is later, another veg soup and a lemon bar, I can't wait and already counting the hours! Kat, I'm always forever counting the hours until my next soup/shake/bar!! Unless I have a crazy busy day, which I love, because the hours go quick and makes life a lot easier on this diet!

Check in with u all later xx

Well done Emz! I hope that it's the same for me when my birthday weekend comes lol, slightly anxious about it which is why I'm trying to focus on the work I'm putting in now lol but you've done great! Xx

I've put a choc tetra in the freezer hoping it comes out like ice cream :-/ lol

The OH is going out tonight and I'm craving naughty food :( why do I do this?! I must resist!!!

Evening ladies!

Just in from college thank god its been a long day! At work again tomorrow gotta get up at 6.30 booo! Diet wise all good now gonna have a hot choc mint shake as feel a bit hungry lol

V!!!!! Missed ya!!!

I'm home now watching the soaps lol! 2 soups and 2 bars down now sipping on yet another glass of water. Made carbonara for the kids today and it looked lush!!!!!! But I survived it!

Ladies, u know wot to tune into tonight don't ya?! 'My 600lb life' channel 125 on Sky 9pm, tune in if u can guys!

Xx

**** I'm struggling!!! Just had a bite of a hot cross bun then chucked it in bin!! I was fine all last week why struggle now?!

I might start having 2 bars when I struggle! :(

Finish work at 8 can't wait! Xx

Back