Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Aww ladies you are all sooo lovely!!!

I feel mad at him and sorry for him in equal measure. He is going through such a horrible time, he has hypothyroid and stopped taking his meds because they made him get awful side effects. Then was forced to restart and so is going through the adjustment period all over again. They make him irritable, irrational and impulsive. He hasn't slept for days. I wish you could see this car!!! It smells like old cider, it's covered in dog hair and the clutch feels like it's on the way out. I've given up driving a bloody BMW automatic which was smooth as butter for THIS!!! I've been crying all day.

Needless to say - I've been off the path today because I ran out of packs yesterday. So things have happened!!!! I'm not going to tell you what but it sure ain't pretty!

Tomorrow is a new day - one specially for us strong determined sisters!!!!!!

Oh babe well u know we r here if u wanna share, if u can't tell us chick!! We all go through it cheating that is.

Only U know ur other half babe and whether u can support him chick, we only getting ur side and anger ur feeling.

Personally don't know how u do it but then that's just me lol xxx

Haha me either!!!

It's an odd one. I just know how poorly he is and I suppose would want the same back up if I was ill. That said.... This latest thing, he justified it by saying we couldn't afford the car. Fair enough. He has just binned off his job... So now he is thinking of ways he can "help" it's like a cat bringing you smelly dead mice.all proud but they don't get it when you scream and kick them out the kitchen,,,

Oooook I can see his point, look the main thing is that his heart was in the right place. It's just a shame that he didn't include you in the consultation process! It's a big thing buying another car, however cheaper than the last, it still would've been good for him to fill you in on his plans. He sounds impulsive, a bit like me lol or should I say a lot like me! When I do something I just do it and rarely tell anyone what my plans are and when it goes pear shaped I get a big long lecture by my mum etc but do I listen? Errrrrrm no! It's one of my Aries traits and I just can't help myself!!

Betty, don't worry about the food intake, it happens. Don't feel bad, you've been under a lot of pressure lately and nobody here is going to judge you for anything! We've all done it!

So today, I'm still feeling crappy, only had 1 bar today and I literally forced it down, my throat is killing and even drinking water is painful so needless to say I've hardly had any, I just physically could not get anything down, strange how when sickness takes over we don't even think about food and other times we turn into raging lunatics on the rampage in the kitchen, well I do anyway!

Vanessa, not too sure about the hotel, haven't quite decided yet, if I do, it will be on the night we party, the Friday night to Saturday xxx

Eff me sideways he is an aires too!!!

I am chugging water watching game of thrones now. Should really go to bed! But I'm preparing to the new series because I can't wait 7 days!

Morning! Omg whose idea was it to work 8-4 when clocks go forward lol!!

I'm like a walking zombie hope it goes quick today but on the up side it'll keep me focused on the diet!

Bettie your a bloody angel!!

Lou hop u feel better soon chick xx

Right I need to be honest I've completely fallen off plan!! So annoyed with myself!!
I keep reading up on healthy eating and clean eating and just wish I was at the stage to be eating now! But I'm not I keep messing about need to get this done!!
I'm gonna try do SS til Wednesday so I hopefully lose something then go up to SS+ so I can have an evening meal I'm struggling and still want to lose atleast 2 stone! Just need to get my head down and get on with it!! It's already nearly April :-/

Happy Mother's Day to you all aswell :)

Happy Mother's Day lol!!

Won't get my presents til later!!

Sunshine we've all done it chick after all we r human!! Don't beat yourself get straight back on it....hope today's a better day for u xx

Morning all xx

Happy Mothers Day to all of you beautiful mothers out there xxx

Sunshine I know that feeling only too well and main thing is to try and get back on the saddle, I think SS+ is a good idea, was thinking of trying that myself, I think that meal at the end of the day will make a huge difference and defo give you something to look forward to!

So I'm still feeling *****! Throat is swollen and extremely painful but I've got a lot to do today so will have to soldier on and try and get through it as best I can!

V, 8-4 the morning the clocks go forward!! I feel ur pain luvvy xxx

Oh Lou hope it gets better today babe, not nice xxx

My eyes are closing lol but it's money xx

I feel your pain too. Been awake since 8am. That's the longest lie in since last year!!!!!!

Chilling in my Jamie's wondering what to do today. I'm not one for being all Mother's Day mad!!!! Don't like the forcedness of days like this. I think if you are going to spoil your mum do it anytime ( yes please!)

Got severe pmt today!!!! Feel like I could flip my wig at any given moment....need to sort myself out.

Morning ladies,

So sorry your feeling rough Lou, sounds horrid!!! You gonna go see the doc???

You mentioned not being able to eat, sadly I never have that problem, I can always eat!! ? having said that, so far so good!

I have my first weigh in tomorrow and apart from a few hot (no added sugar) blackcurrent juices, I've been 100%!!

Finding the weekend far harder than the weekdays...

Really feeling for you Betty... You love em, but sometimes could throttle them... Stay strong chick, hopefully things will improve when his meds kick in...

Sunshine, I know how you feel, we all mess up on this diet, it's hardly surprising, it's so frickin hardcore!! No real food for months on end!!! And watching others... This is so hard!! You are doing amazing, just write off the bad day and have a fresh start!!!

Hope everyone is having a fab Sunday, and happy Mother's Day to all the yummy mummies out there!!! ?

Bettie, put some music on blast it and scream!!!

Thanks ladies xxx

Susan, my appetite has gone!!! Believe me, his rarely happens!!! But I'm going to make the most of it while it lasts hahaha, every cloud and all that!

Betty, omg, you're my kinda lady! I hate days like this, it's all to make money!!! Valentines day, Mother's Day, Father's Day blah blah blah, life is short so live everyday of your life appreciating those that matter to you!

Xxx

Hi Lou,

Well I've been at my mums watching them all eat loads of yummy stuff and am now sitting at home watching my kids and hubby eat McDonald's!!! Seriously hard day!!! ?

How's your day been ?

Xxx

Well I'm so tired I'm in foul mood oh and I've just cheated!! FFs! George caught me eating so I shouted at him but to b fair he's right!!

Think I need bed! Grumpy arse mother arghhhh

Ok Crikey!!!!

It's a day of many pitfalls for sure ..

I'm hoping that we all get a focus as it's now BST... Yes it's British summer time. It's almost the end of "it's still acceptable to wear wooly tights" it's almost time for "you may be wearing a floaty summer maxi dress but your bingo wings could be a life raft for the mersey ferry"

I can't ensure another summer like that!

I had a good day in many ways but this evening I went really grumpy and really needed to expel some energy so I baked a cake which didn't take long but I discovered my oven was broken so that annoyed me too!!! Now I'm tired and deflated because about half an hour ago I ate a bit of ham, i know it doesn't seem like a big deal but I needed to take myself off to bed because I could feel the negative energy creeping in. Weigh in tomorrow which I am nervous about. I haven't eaten any carbs at all this week and the worst thing I ate was this ham tonight so fingers crossed for me!

I like mothers day because I literally do everything the rest of the time and its nice to be able to boss my family around.

In other news captain America 2 was awesome, really inspired me to want to be slimmer and fitter and be able to wear the clothes I want which will be tight leather corsets and skinny jeans. I don't care that I'm nearly 40 lol. To be honest I still get asked for id if I'm not wearing frumpy old granny tents.

Back