Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Wow Kat! U were up late last night! Same thing happened to me, for some reason I just couldn't sleep and the clocks went forward so technically we were up even later!

Morning all xx

Do I want to get up right now???! Nooooo!!!! I'm still feeling horrid! But my daughter is going on a school trip today and because I've been out of action all weekend there's nothing to put in her pack lunch so before we get to school, a trip to the supermarket is needed which means I have to leave a tad earlier this morning so I'll keep this short n sweet!

I've been going hot n cold all weekend, sweltering one minute and shivering the next due to this mystery illness I've got right now but think I must be on the mend because I literally had a sauna in my bed last night! Heading straight into the shower now but I must say I am starting to feel a lot better so that must be a good thing.

Only managed 1 shake yesterday and not much water and still hurts when I swallow but will try and up the water even though yesterday it made me gag literally.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Morning, sorry I've been quiet always so busy. It's hard to catch up on what's been going with you guys, so sorry if I've missed anything.

Glad you're feeling a bit better today Lou.

I've had a fab weekend, friends up with their 3 boys and cocker spaniel in tow.....that makes a recipe for disaster but it turned out to be great. I even managed to get in 2 beautiful rides out in the fantastic weather we had. Now to struggle on with work.....ZZZZZzzzz

Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)

V! Just saw that u cheated?! Wot did ya have?? I was laughing at your post because when I cheat l literally have to hide from my kids!!! They're onto us!! Lol

Well.....George had bought a massive bar of chocolate I mean huge!!! There was 4 bits just looking at me when I went in the fridge!! So I ate them and two packets of crisps and two penguins!! George went mental so I shouted and screamed at him saying it's Mother's Day haha!!! But in his defence he is true I shouldn't of eaten eat lol!!

Just really angry with myself cos I've done so well all week but so tired just ate hope it doesn't affect weigh in today. Just feel bit low at the mo I'm doing all this and wish someone would acknowledge it! But hey gotta stay strong cos no one else will pick me up xx

Awww xxxx

I hear ya girl! I'm here for ya! X

Look don't even fret about the stuff u ate yesterday, you've done fab all week and I doubt it will have any affect on weigh in today, I bet you'll be in the 11's! Keep us posted x

I think this weekend has been one of those weekends, I have been feeling so rotten that I didn't actually enjoy Mother's Day in the slightest and this week I've got a shed load of bills to pay, hope I've got enough to buy my packs!

Don't even go there Lou! Got my mot at 10.30! Tax is due today and I'm buying packs instead of tax i think yhats why I feel so down as no money no diesel and no foid.

Sorry to moan xx

Omg same here luvvy!

Money is too tight to mention!!! My car needs a service, tax in April, mot, big food shop needed, direct debits due out tomorrow, half a tank of petrol needed, new clothes for kids, trying to decorate my whole place because I only just moved in 6 months ago......aaaaarrrghhhh....shall I go on?!?!!! Don't worry about moaning to me, we can moan together, I'm chief moaner!!! I might give this week a miss with buying packs because im sure that I have enough to keep me until next Wednesday...hmmm...I need to count how many are there but I think I could perhaps just buy 20 quids worth coz I've got a quite a fair bit in the kitchen cupboards and I've hardly had anything this past few days, I wonder wot my counsellor will think about that?! Lol

My service lights been on since October I keep thinking next month!!

It's a bloody struggle huh, I know but I'm working myself into the ground for extra money and I can't even spoil myself it pisses me off!!

I've only ordered a few this week as no money and will have to have eggs for tea I'm not cheating just not totally 100% my tax is out today but god knows when I'm gonna get it as just enough to mot it, well that's if it goes through!!

Oh god yeah kids get so expensive as they get older, I got George's birthday on 16th arghhhh!!!

God I am one moaning Minnie today but I need to look forward to my night off and out xxx

Kids are more than expensive V! My son is going on his residential trip in June and I've still got to pay £110 for that this week, it was £350!! Everything is just so bloody expensive and yet our wages stay the effin same!!! Stretched to the limit every single month!!!!!

Kat that's fabbo!!!!! 8 lbs! High five girly! U did good chick xxx

Well done kat that's amazing whoop whoop!!!

Does ur ex help out Lou? Cos I'm on benefits there's a local charity that helps with school trips etc maybe look into it! I'm not proud lol bloody mot £54!!!! I'm like how much!!! But least it passed!

He helps out but believe me, he should be doing a lot more!!! I really cannot stand the man, he put me through a hellish time 2 years ago after I had my last one, don't even get me started V!!

School trips are not what they used to be are they!!! Average price for a school trip is £8-10, in my day they were like 3 quid max! I've got 2 on trips today who both insisted on gourmet flippin lunches so that was yet more expense lol, I have THE most high maintenance kids!!

Still can't eat or drink.

It's a nightmare I do honestly feel ur pain I've now got £20 til Friday so just got basics from shop and will put £15 in car hoping it gets me to and from work as it's 60 miles a day!!!!

Like u say it's a struggle everyday week/month!!

I never ever treat myself hence overtime but just been told at garage car really needs service and new tyre soon!! George eats me outta house and home!!

Take him to CSa chick haha well I'm looking forward to hearing bout it all xx

my son is at a grammar school and they had a day trip to belgium that cost us £95 - thankfully he didnt want to go on a 5 day trip to iceland which would have cost us £895!!!! im just grateful he is sucky at sports because if he was on the rugby team next year they do a tour of italy! which is in the thousands. But they all go eurodisney for maths(?!) next year which is a couple of hundred quid.

my son got told he has to have hand surgery today, bloody nightmare

Oh no! But at least his hand will get sorted x

I would not be keeping up with the cost of those trips! They're the price of a family holiday!

Just had a golden veg cuppa soup and it was lovely, think the old appetite maybe on its way back, oh noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

3lbs off which is good but still not in the 11's arghhhhhh!!! Oh well another week of full on and hope to be there next week! Weighing a day later next week as holidays

i ordered soups for the first time today, I will have one tonight - hopefully I like them!!! we cant keep up with the cost of trips, i am currently trying to get childminder status so I can bring some cash in, being a stay at home mother for over 10 years makes in nearly impossible to get a job. and debt sare a complete nightmare. I am currently trying to save money by bulk cooking, I have made loads of food today lol and aside from a couple of nibbles of bacon I have resisted, this should make my life so much easier. - Ive made literally 10 meals lol

Back