Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

i think the losses are still good but not as good, itss all about staying in ketosis though. if you look around you can find lots of cool recipes for low carb sweet things.

Well I maintained I'm happy with that! Had a long chat with consultant and I'm going up a step will try SS+ and if I still struggle will do step 2 :) I can't wait to start eating food again and actually start losing again! I've had a treat today but vowed it's my last treat and head is knuckling down I want atleast 2lb a week off and I'll be happy :)

How you all doing? X

Well least u didn't put on chick!!

I do some days ss+ I'm having an omelette tonight!! We think we're cheating but we aren't!! Mostly I have black coffee but if I fancy a white one then I'll have milk, don't deprive yourself it will make u want food even more xx

Hey guys xx

Well I've lost 7 lbs this week and I'm well chuffed with that! That brings me to 15.0 was 15.7 last week! I'll be staying on plan, I've decided if I need to have the odd scrambled egg or chicken then so be it, going to keep up with Cambridge diet for a good while yet!

Soooo busy today!

Xx

U go girl lol that's an amazing loss glad ur sticking with it! Although this diets hard it is quick way to lose weight xx

Wow Lou, that's amazing! How much is that in total now? xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)

well done lou i am really pleased for you - glad you are staying on plan.

at the moment while i am motivated i am trying to go down to 3 products a day, probably going to send me over the edge lol

Thanks girls! Xx

I'm so pleased with myself! Well 1st time I saw my counsellor I weighed in at 16.10 and now I'm 15.0 so I've lost 1 stone 10 lbs on Cambridge whoop whoop! She said if I get a 4 next week I'll be 2 stone down!!! And 2 weeks before I started Cambridge I was 17.5 but I got down to 16.10 by healthy eating beforehand, so I guess progress is being made although I don't think I look that much different I've had a lot of comments about looking slimmer in the face and around the mid section too lol, I'm taking a lot of pics of myself so that when I lose another few stone I can put em up here and show you all the comparisons lol

Finally home ahhhh going to sort the kids n pop back on here later x

Omg Lou you have done amazing babe xx

Well done Lou, that's a fab result!!!

Yeah read up on ss+, it does allow you chicken and eggs and it's not cheating!!! A must on a hard day!!!

Xxx

Frickin A missus.

I love that you have lost half a stone!!!!!!

I have gained 12 stone back in the house last night so feel a bit better now he's home.

Avoiding weigh in. Due on bloated and not lost in 2 weeks. That will be the biscuits!!!!

Tomorrow is D day....

I'm taking pics once a month, so my next ones are next week. Looking forward to comparing them, then seeing what next month's look like. Pics help me focus on how I look realistically.

Thanks again ladies!

I really wasn't expecting 7 lbs to be honest but I do think that me being so poorly over the weekend had something to do with it because my throat was soooo painful I couldn't eat or drink a morsel of anything, not even the packs! Either way I'm not complaining, nothing like a good weigh in to get you in a good mood for the day!

So I'm finally in bed, going to head to dreamland soon because another early start tomorrow, hope you've all had a fab day and kept to plan xxx

Morning ladies!!!

Another 100% day here's hoping!!!

Just had a lush banana shake another day in the office!! Hope u all have a good day x

just about to have my first shake of the day, tried to leave it as late as possible just because i havebeen reading up on belly fat and apparently larger fasting windows help to get rid of that, so im trying it out this week, i am on my third day doing it this way and seeing how it goes. my belly is ridiculous lol.

hope everyone haS a good day

in other news i quite liked the leek and potato soup which was a surprise

Just had weigh in, lost another 5lbs :) xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)