Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

aw well done hun! im on week 9 i think ive kinda lost track loss to date is 38lbs :)

il need a week in bed a! lol xx

aw well done hun! im on week 9 i think ive kinda lost track loss to date is 38lbs :) il need a week in bed a! lol xx

That's good going you been 100% all time? X

good god no lol ive had few days off here and there its the only way i can survive the diet lol xx

good god no lol ive had few days off here and there its the only way i can survive the diet lol xx

Haha I could tell you were a naughty one franbella lol. A day off for me would end up a month I'm like a food junkie lol xx

My hub is a ****rol freak, poor spelling intended. Drives me nuts. And he makes me want to stay fat lol. But everything is better when he is not in the house lol. He is just Mr mood swing, always moaning about something. He is very hard to be around on a diet. He's a slim fitness freak too so that doesn't help

lol i think this man is a serial dater as im sure im married to him too?

day 2 strike a pose lol bloomin starving today could eat my tree trunk of a leg.hows everyone doing?v u started today and lou? ive lost count lol.
xx

Hi yeah its day 1 of restart for me, so far so good just home for hr before i go to college. 3 litres of water down will take bar to college as easier to eat. Catch u all later xxx

Was stuck in a long que in petrol station omg how many different choc bars were talking to me was awful. The freak woman in front was paying I kid you not with bags of coins felt like a lifetime of torture lol.

Hi girls,

I'm back! I've been hiding and lurking as I've been bad, however I clambered back onto this b!oody wagon again, and want to join you guys With the 21 day ss plan!!! Just hope I can do it, I haven't managed 21 days straight for yonks!!!

Why is this diet so hard to get back to???

So, a good day today, I've just had my third shake and am nursing a pint of water... Probably an early night tonight to ensure I keep away from the fridge and cupboards!!!

How's everyone else doing today?

Xxx

Hi girls, I'm back! I've been hiding and lurking as I've been bad, however I clambered back onto this b!oody wagon again, and want to join you guys With the 21 day ss plan!!! Just hope I can do it, I haven't managed 21 days straight for yonks!!! Why is this diet so hard to get back to??? So, a good day today, I've just had my third shake and am nursing a pint of water... Probably an early night tonight to ensure I keep away from the fridge and cupboards!!! How's everyone else doing today? Xxx

Hi Tomnkatesmum
Early nights are the future on day 1!! I'm struggling with water today drinking it is not appealing to me.
Nice to meet you
Autumn

Hi Susan! I'm back as well! I found it so hard to get back into it...a year and a half in fact! But I'm 20lbs down and just starting week 5!

Woo hoo! You can do this!

I'm going ss tomorrow, I have to stay up late tonight for hub, and really struggling, I had a grilled chicken tonight no skin and I'm going to just drink my own weight in water tonight. Time of the month is sooo hard, especially when I can't get an early night. Haven't lost the plot completely yet but it feels imminent lol

Hi Susan! I'm back as well! I found it so hard to get back into it...a year and a half in fact! But I'm 20lbs down and just starting week 5! Woo hoo! You can do this!

Hi nikie,

Good to see you back!! I remember your journey from before!! You did great and kept so strong!!!

How much you got to lose this time??

Wow u ladies have been busy whilst ive been at college! Hi Nikie, welcome to our nutty forum! Ive done 4 litres of water today had to have 2 bars as work and college but so far so good.

We are all struggling but we are all trying to support each other and stay strong which is good, so day 21 done!!!

loving the 21 day challenge and i feel liberated at blind weighing.i weigh every morn but day 2 of not gettin on scales.
onto day 3 tom and feeling positive.

where is lou.lou come out come out wherever u r lol.sounds like everyone is doimg fab.this makes me happy :)).
cos im happpy sing along if ure 100% and peeing so much you need a nappppy lol. xx

Evening ladies

Weigh in tomorrow for me. But may ask for a blind one too. I've not weighed. Think I need to focus on doing a strict week or two first.

Bedward now methinks.

Note night

Morning!

Sounds like everyone is feeling positive and supporting each other! Day 20 is looming for me! BUT, its gonna be a good day ladies i can feel it in me bones!! Lets hope im saying that come 4pm!!

Well hope u all have a good day and check in with you all laters xxxx

Back