Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

well im counting up lol so day 4 for me lol. doing fine and also nom stop peeing argh
i took my eldest clothes shopping but ended up with stuff for me haha. my excuse is everything is too big for me :).xx

Haha well you have a holiday to shop for franbella so needs must hey :)

im having to start again lol, my hubs birthday and i bought him a cheesecake, which he refused to eat so i had a slice, slapped myself and now back on it, its my first major slip in 7 weeks so I am overall pleased with myself. back on the bleedin wagon.

Hello ladies

Sorry I've been MIA... Poor hubby was rushed to hospital on Wednesday....didn't even know until early hours Thursday - suspected appendicitis. But during the stay he haas had a pre booked visit to the cardiologist and we discovered he has brugada syndrome which has me on pins. The CAT scan was inconclusive so the risks of surgery outweigh the benefits which the heart issue. I guess they are going to do the Polaroid.... What to see what develops. They are closing the ward for the weekend in any case so they are sending him home today as there are no beds ( that's the good old NHS!)

It's been a long few days. I lost 3lb last week but I've been really bad the last few days...

It's extremely hard to eat properly in hospitals Bettie (which is ridiculous in itself) so dont beat yourself up about it. Focus on your family for the moment as they're the most important. Mind yourself!

Oh no sorry to hear about your OH Betty xx

Good afternoon ladies x

I haven't been on here for a few days and have been catching up on what's going on! I've been trying to get back into the groove, on the wagon, in the zone so to speak lol and think I've finally managed to get here albeit not the way I originally planned! Have spent the last few days at the gym mostly and drastically cutting back on my eating and think I'm at last getting back into the game! I've got a weigh in on Wednesday and last time I had an official weigh I was 14.12 and after 2 weeks of non stop binge eating I really don't hold out much hope for a decent result but I guess I just gotta wait and see and stay on track.

Just wanted to say hi to Autumn, nice to virtually meet you lol

Fran, you're doing really well! Keep it up! X

Kat, you're doing brilliantly! How on earth can you stop at one slice of cheesecake! You are made of stronger stuff than me!

Vanessa where are youuuuu?!!

X

Hi Loulou nice to meet you too, sounds like you're ready to undo the eating now so don't think about the past focus on the future and fingers crossed weds isn't so bad :)

Morning peeps - day 5 of stress city. I've started taking on the appearance of a bag lady. Shuffling backwards and forwards to the hospital with various bags of stuff. Crazy!

Diets on temporary hold! But will resume shortly.

Morning peeps - day 5 of stress city. I've started taking on the appearance of a bag lady. Shuffling backwards and forwards to the hospital with various bags of stuff. Crazy! Diets on temporary hold! But will resume shortly.

Hope things improve soon. This kind of diet you really need the right situation or I think u do more damage. Get well soon to the hubby x

You guys are very quiet this weekend?
Fran have you drowned in all that water lol x

Huray he's discharged!!!!

Autumn you are completely right. This diet is far more mental than physical.

Where is everyone????

Huray he's discharged!!!! Autumn you are completely right. This diet is far more mental than physical. Where is everyone????

Oh good news. Have a relaxing night now and u can consider restarting in the morning.
Stress is worst thing with this type of diet I reckon.
Do you think everyone's ran off as they're in the zone or being naughty lol

Hey guys!

Good news Betty, glad he's been discharged x

Still here ladies! It's very quiet on here lately isn't it, I've been known to go AWOL myself quite a few times lol, I'm getting so rubbish at this nowadays which gives u some indication of the current eating situation lol

Today, not too bad, healthy-ish breakfast lunch and dinner but think I may go back onto some kind of vlcd for 12 weeks until August 1st as I'm going away on a girls weekend and I want to be feeling good for that so tomorro will be using up the rest of my packs and then maybe switching to exante or something similar but a little cheaper.....you know me ladies, endless good intentions but really can't keep up with myself half the time! Would love to drop a few stone in 12 weeks, think I just need to stop talking about it and just get on with it!!

im still here not drowned yet still going and blind weighing.
bettie glad hubby is doing this diet is hard enough without added stress.
how u getting on a?
lou! so glad ure bak feels wrong when ure awol.as its your diary lol xx

im still here not drowned yet still going and blind weighing. bettie glad hubby is doing this diet is hard enough without added stress. how u getting on a? lou! so glad ure bak feels wrong when ure awol.as its your diary lol xx

Oh I thought you'd drowned in water or gone out on the booze lol.
I'm good survived a mental day yesterday that involved delivering two sets of twins plus a whole host of other things and today wasn't too bad. Felt hungry tonight but had some ham then realised I haven't had my third product agghh.
Jay had had curry n other lush bits at his brothers tonight. Made him brush floss n rinse before coming near me or I would have cananbalised him ( however it's spelt lol)
Anyway he's been a good boy n not brought anything home that may tempt me.
Xx

Lou try slim and save, same price but for 4 packs a day and the spicy spaghetti is nice!

I've tried them all but for me it's false economy they never seem as thick and filling. Though you could mix them with a tiny bit of mix a mouse.

It's time to knuckle down ladies!!!!

Morning Ladies!

Ive gone AWOL as cant get a bloody grip of it, so gutted as done sooooo well but now eating for England! I keep going to get weighed and get my products but they just sitting in cupboard its ridiculous. Got a night out end of May so gonna try my hardest to get back on it today and keep it up til then. Im dreading the first week though boooo.

Ive got 2 voices in my head and the fat one seems to be winning at the moment. But if i dont listen to the thin one im gonna be back at the start.

Fran glad u still on here chick, ur weekend must be soon?

Bettie, omg how scary bout ur OH but glad hes back home.

Autumn, your doing amazing and wow about oh just delivered twins!!!! I mean omg lol!!!!

Lou, im here, same as u hide when im being naughty as cant face all you ladies as ur doing so well.

Kat a slice of cheesecake is great at least u stopped there and didnt consume the whole bloody thing lol!!!

So heres to a bloody hard week!!!

V xx

Morning all xx

V, u do make me laugh! I miss our audio swaps hahahaha hurry up and get that phone sorted, miss ya! I totally can relate to everything you said, when I'm doing crap at the diet it just seems counter productive coming on here because I'm sure I sound like a totally, crazy confused freak saying everyday 'so day one here I go' and then having to come back and say 'errrr scrap that, day one here goes again' lol, don't want to sound like a broken record so figure it's safe to stay away and lurk in the shadows!!!

Soooo today so far an egg and a piece of toast, later on salad and a oven baked fish, tonight, an options hot drink choc mint. Well as you can see from that, no packs started as yet, don't know why but I just find it so hard getting back on them, I need to though because i really would like to lose a few stone in time for August where I'll be doing lots of nice things with and without the kids. To be honest even if I lose half that then I'll be happy!

Fran you're doing soooo well! You're putting me to shame! I love the way you're determined and we both know that it's even harder with lots of kids in the house lol

Have a great day everyone and keep it up! Xx

Back