Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Advice to get back on track please, I need help xxxx

Take each hour as it comes hun.dont look at the big picture jus break it down.im the same start every morn with good intentions then before i know it im picking xx

Morning ladies x

Awww babe, I know, in already a bowl of Special K and a cuppa down!!! Help!!!

Oooooookkkk missy, to get back on track we need each other! Let's get back to basics....now go back and read the start of this diary thread, we stuck together when we hardly knew each other and we thrashed it out. Wot have u eaten today Hun? Look I'm with you all the way! Xxxx

Thanks ladies, do u know ur so right ive forgotten that to take it hr by hr! Im at work at the moment soive had a bar for breakfast and 2 litres of water. Will have a shake when I get home then aiming to do the garden this afternoon xxxx

See ure doing great.hour by hour is only way i can do it im in bristol picking my parents up from airport so am yet to have water but willl get on it soon as im bak.
Lou i loooove special k omg id eat that over chocolate lol.
Im already dreading trying to get bak on this diet after hols xx

Fran, enjoy yourself chick, worry about it when ur home. Just enjoy and drink til your hearts content lol!! Do some lengths in the pool every morning!!! Make u feel better xx

Hey ladies!!!!

Sorry I've been AWOL. Having a mare with poorly husband and work has been a supercharged head Fu*k this week. Totally had my eye wiped. So all bets have been off!

V my advise to you is. The last mike is the longest. During my CWP heyday I found the last chunk the hardest because I didn't hate the way I looked anymore. So the motivation wanes and you feel eating is normal, which it is. Why don't you do 800 for a bit and really plan your eating? Only get what you can eat on 800. Put the kids on a health kick because it's summer. You need to remove temptation.

Like I can talk I'm sitting on the beach dressed in black like a blob surrounded by perky scouse birds all bronzed goddesses... Now if that ain't motivation I'm not sure I will ever get it!

Morning!

Well yesterday was a complete write off, ended up over the neighbours for a barby and two bottles of wine later, well say no more!

My tummy is bloated, i feel sluggish and feel ive lost my mojo! Ive got 4 weeks of no cdc and not sure i can continue without the weigh in.

B, im sure u looked great in ur black dress next to the scouse godesses!! im at work today boo, couldve sat in garden getting a tan. But on the other hand it will keep me on track well til i get home that is. i just need to get through one day and know im bak on track so fingers crossed its today!

hope u all have a good day xxx

Have a super holiday Fran enjoy. I'm away at moment do just dipping in n out xxx

Hey ladies x

How we all doing today?? Well I've been a bad bad girl this weekend and I'm now hanging my head in shame with the intentions of starting afresh tomorrow, I know I know, famous last words eh!!

Vanessa don't mention alcohol to me lol on days like today you can always find me cosying up to a bottle of Grenache and pack of kettle chips, hence the excess weight lol

See ure doing great.hour by hour is only way i can do it im in bristol picking my parents up from airport so am yet to have water but willl get on it soon as im bak. Lou i loooove special k omg id eat that over chocolate lol. Im already dreading trying to get bak on this diet after hols xx

Special K is the best isn't it!

As for getting back on after your hols, stay positive, you will girl! And we will all be here to support ya! Xxx

Hey ladies jus wanted to say stay strong! Hope you all have a good week.il try and check in during week but if not il be bak sun! Xxx

Morning ladies!

Fran u lucky buggar, now go and enjoy! Yep Lou another wine sess yesterday after work with the neighbour, oops!! I can feel myself getting fatter and fatter!

Right so, i really need to get a day under my belt as im going the other way at the mo and putting weight on!

Check in later and hope to be telling u good news xxx

Good morning!

Doesn't the weather look glorious today!

Oooooook my eating was beyond ridiculous all weekend, I simply cannot weigh myself for at least a week!

Vanessa we will do this...somehow!!!

X

Right first shake down! we will Lou but how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok not going to make any bones about it, today was a big fat FAIL. From morning it was a disaster and continued to be so for the rest of the day, my body knows that I can pull this out the bag, I've lost mahoosive amounts of weight countless times before and my mind is trying to sabotage any attempt I try to do to get this blubber off.....but....I won't F myself up anymore!!! Enough of my constant negative talk, tomorrow isn't going to be my millionth restart, it's not the dreaded day one, it's not trying desperately to hit the magical ketosis, no! Tomorrow I'm going to make a change, no pressure, no nothing.

Excuse my bedtime ramblings lol but I'm in reflective mode and now I'm serious about getting on with this once and for all. I've just read my whole diary back and if I'd not constantly pissed around since march I would've been closer to goal by now....ahhhh, anyway no time to look back, only forwards.

V, how's it going madam??!

X

I so feel you on that Lou. I'm actually thinking to go back and try slim and save again. Simply because they do a spaghetti which is edible.

In reality though I need to tackle this equation..... stress x eating x food + anxiety = fat squared (would have done the 2 if the keypad allowed)

I need .....stress x exercise / food packs + water x 3 = summer dresses.

Back