Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Thats boring! Apparently!

Hi girls,

I'm back - well I'm trying to get back!!!

I've been on and off this diet so much in the last little while!!!

Anyway, with V's help I've had my 1st 100% day in ages!!! ?

Couldn't have done it without you V!! ?

Been keeping up with everyone's stories in here... Sorry I've been in hiding!!!

Getting back on it!!! ??

Morning Ladies

Yep couldnt do it without my S!

100% yesterday and today well til i go out but its better then nothing! Now to have a hot choc mint shake first of the day xx

Morning all!!

Hope everyone is doing good?

I've had my first shake of today and nearly finished my first pint of the day!!

Really working on another 100% day today... Had my first one, in ages, yesterday and I desperately need to continue with it!

I'm sick of being fat and feeling bloated!!

I reckon I have about 12 weeks till I go away in August and I would love to be looking (and more importantly feeling) good!!!

I did this before, why is it so much harder to restart????

Anyway, pls ignore my ramblings, hope everyone has a fab 100% day!!! ?

Hey V and T

How are we all. Tonight is kandil so I'm praying for a miracle on this weightloss issue.

Bank holidays are killer. Going to have a pamper session then early night methinks.

Incidentally got one of those Brita filter water bottles today and it's helping with the water!'

Morning Ladies

Well i went out last night and had lots of food and wine! But i did stay healthy with the food, just not the wine.

Im feeling a bit tender today lol! Off to a family barby later so might fuel my poor empty tummy and start back Tuesday bloody hardcore til 10th June next weigh in.

It's alright V you have to let your hair down sometimes!!!!

Watching White House down.... Mmmm Channing Tatum is way better than eating junk!

Heeeyyy ladies xx

Sorry I've been scarce lately but been so busy with the kids and wot not! Diet has not been good sigh, eating badly and gyming it has been the weird pattern of late but today I'm changing all that lol

Today I've started back on plan and going to go hard until 1st August for the girly weekender, let's see what can be achieved until then. So far today I've had a green tea and been for a workout so later I've got 3 packs to look forward to.

Vanessa!! You've done brilliantly my lovely! You'll be fine at weigh in, I'm back Hun! So we can both continue on together! Susan hey! Long time eh! Betty, how things chick? X

Fran?? U back yet?? Anyone else I've missed, hey there, I'm the AWOL one that can't seem to get my brain into gear!!

Hope everyone having a lovely weekend regardless of the silly weather!

Xxx

Well guys...I've defected. My slim
And save order came on Sunday and I can say whole heartedly - yum!!!!

Had a rhubarb and custard shake today made with mix-a-mouse and it was delish!!!!

Though I'm starving like Marvin....

Evening, well ive been to a family barby and eaten for England, feel stuffed!!

Nice to hear from u Lou and yes tomorrow its back on! My body is all over the shop.

Oh im glad u finally found something u like B.

It's more the fact that on cambridge I was living off chocolate and choc mint shakes and it just makes it so samey samey!!! Plus my CWP consultant and I were just transactional. She didn't really offer me much in terms of accountability. I suppose the more I effed up the more money she made!!!

So I'm on S&s for now and looking for you sweet people to keep me in check.

v and Lou - it's summer time and we need to ensure that we are not spending it covered up this year!!!!! I have 9 weeks until I visit the fam in Turkey and I can't be any heavier than the last time I was there (which was about 11 6 I think).

Then in October we are going on a personal holiday to Kas - that's the prob with family abroad every holiday is to visit!!!

Anyway.... I've got 42 days until the first trip.

Let's do it. A day at a time.

Oooooh lovely, we are on the same wavelength Hun!! I've got 9 weeks until my weekend away and I've already bought the dress in wearing for it! There's no way I'm not wearing that dress!!!

I've also defected lol, I'm using up the leftover packs I've got hanging around and then also going onto slim n save because I just cannot face my old consultant again and cannot afford it anyhow!

So today has been a doddle really, going to have a green tea before bed and looking forward to tomorrow having another day under my belt!

Brilliant stuff!!!!

Have you tried the rhubarb and custard shake???? It's flipping lush.

Just going through my wardrobe... Depressing as a dose of clamydia. All my old clothes from the heady days. Of skinny dom. I even found old underwear. Beautiful bravissimo short sets. Size 34DD!!!! 8-10 bottoms. Ffs. I'm pushing a. 38E now. I've not worn them since 2008 and I've kept them hidden "just incase" - I've spent 4 years in denial... Never getting to wear the damn things...

Well - no more!!!! No more hiding. No more blaming. No more shaming. Its

Oh tell me about it B! It's soooo utterly depressing! I have so many things that I want to wear but simply can't and I sometimes wonder if I ever will have the chance to get into them again!!

Ooooh I'll defo be ordering the rhubarb n custard slim n save pack, that's actually one of my favourite things to eat lol

Oooook lets just stop faffing about and just get on with it! I've counted 66 days until my getaway and I'll be damned if I'm still this same size or bigger!! I'm determined!!

Morning all x

So yesterday was a success lol, I'm ready to kick sum ass with today too whoop!

Once I'm in the zone on this diet then there really is no stopping me so I'm going to try my damdest to get myself in the right headspace to continue this until 1st August, then I'll have a break over that weekend and then hopefully carry on until goal!

I'm just soooo fed up with the yo yo effect, it's mentally and emotionally draining and it needs to stop!

How are we all getting on ladies!!!!!

Yesterday was fine until I got home. Then I had a bit of a wobble... Feeling ok today though. Baby steps....

Well done ladies!! I'm not doing the shakes anymore. I started the ketogenic diet on Saturday, as the shakes were making me ill! I lost 5lbs this week! whoop whoop! xx

Morning x

Had a big wobble yesterday lol but the show must go on and all of that!

Ketogenic diet oooooh, haven't heard of that?! 5 lbs is bloomin brilliant! Well done x

Hi Lou,

It's a bit like Atkins, but instead of being high protein it's moderate protein, high fat,low carb. I'm having 20gms of carbs a day but some people have 50gms. And I can honestly say I have not felt hungry!! I've eaten really well! You can also eat bread, pizza made from coconut flour (low carb). utube it. Dr Stephen Phinnie gives loads of info and also a lay woman Stephanie Person who is a keto coach has loads of info on it x

Back