Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Hi Lou, Good to hear you doing well. I'm doing okay and think I may be getting back to it, I've had a couple of tiny cheats but managed to stop at tiny, which is fab for me... Hoping for my first 100% week in I don't remember how long!! So gonna try and give it my all!!! How's everyone else doing?? Btw, V messaged me earlier and said she's got internet problems!!! ?. We miss you V, get the internet sorted, and pronto missus!!! ?

Hey Susan! Nice to hear that you're doing well! Just keep at it and we will get there eventually lol I second that....get back here V! This place ain't the same without ya!!

Haha Lou I am up about 8 times a night at moment lol
I'm still here ticking along and get weighed tomorrow night should get past 2 stone mark tomorrow in 7 weeks then holiday time :)
Are they all different flavours these slim n save? X

Haha Lou I am up about 8 times a night at moment lol I'm still here ticking along and get weighed tomorrow night should get past 2 stone mark tomorrow in 7 weeks then holiday time :) Are they all different flavours these slim n save? X

Hey Autumn, wow that's fantastic, you're doing really well! I've faffed about so much since March and am so upset with myself that I didn't just get on with it because I could've been a good couple stone less right now! Oh well, coulda woulda shoulda lol main thing is I stay on track now eh!

Good luck with weigh in tomoz!

Yep, there are quite a few flavours,,some look, how should I say...interesting lol don't think I'll be trying the scrambled/omelette meal-pack though! And there's a rhubarb n custard shake and a lemon yoghurt shake so this will be new taste experience for me haha

Oh sounds interesting flavour wise. A pack of scrambled egg sounds wrong lol xx

Doesn't it just lol

One thing I will be missing Cambridge-wise is my lemon yogurt bar which l love love love and the slim n save shake in that flavour has just painfully reminded me of what I'm missing lol

Doesn't it just lol One thing I will be missing Cambridge-wise is my lemon yogurt bar which l love love love and the slim n save shake in that flavour has just painfully reminded me of what I'm missing lol

I love those bars too my fave xx

Morning diary lol

Soooo today is a Cambridge day for me, I have lots of leftover packs and have decided to use them up before I start on the slim n save ones, I think my heart still lies with Cambridge although my purse doesn't!!

So just had a mango shake for the 1st time...verdict, not bad although I do love my banana and butterscotch!

Went to a Zumba class last night to shake my booty and feel surprisingly good this morning! Go me!!

X

Afternooon :) sorry been awol been tryin to get my head bak in the game which i thimk it now is :))so kinda day one for me xx

It's hard getting refocused after a holiday or break away from plan. That's why I'm just doing ss+ and step 2 on hols I can't face the pause in the plan at the moment. Flying out tomorrow though can't wait.
Lou I don't like the mango shake left a funny feeling in my mouth in a mint choc only girl lol xx

Yeeeeeah it did leave a funny taste in my mouth and tasted nothing like a mango?!!!

Autumn, take me with you pleeeease, I need a getaway like right now!!

Fran, take it slow, you know how this game works xx

Yeeeeeah it did leave a funny taste in my mouth and tasted nothing like a mango?!!! Autumn, take me with you pleeeease, I need a getaway like right now!! Fran, take it slow, you know how this game works xx
Least it wasn't me then lol. Same with choc orange that left a funny taste when I tried that lol x

Oh gosh no the choc orange reminded mr of sick in my mouth lol cx

Oh gosh no the choc orange reminded mr of sick in my mouth lol cx

Hahaha classic.

Well that's me weighed and measured now until after hols. 30lb in 7 weeks including a week of step 3 not bad going really and hopefully won't have a huge holiday gain to face either xx

Wow that's inspiring stuff!!! Have people noticed much?

Heeeyyy!

How's everyone getting along today?

I've just had my 1st pack of the day, vegetable soup washed down with a mug of green tea and a litre of water. I don't feel hungry as such but do feel like eating, out of habit I think more than anything but going to try and stick this out for as long as I possibly can, I'm not going to think 8 weeks, I'm just going to take it one day at a time.

Weather looking lovely today so really is a good motivator.

Afternoom ladies :) im with u all the way lou one day at a time even hour lol.how u finding s n s?.xx

Hey ladies!

Im back, internet problems but im here! I just cant get my head in the game at the moment and can feel myself getting fatter and fatter. Im off out tomorrow night so not a great start. Im finally getting weighed with my cdc on Tues so im hoping and praying that that will sort my head out cos at the moment ive lost my mojo!

Glad u missed me all!!!

Back