Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

V!!!!!!! Mwah! Finally!!

About flippin time! Whether or not you have you're mojo then still get on here, I don't even want to hear about internet problems, get Internet sorted and no more disappearing acts haha.

I was doing quite well myself until last night, I went out and ended up eating a lovely meal and a couple of glasses of wine so fell of the wagon but will I let that break me?? No! I'm going to keep saying that to myself all day!! That's the mantra because right now I'm on dangerous ground, the day after the night before could leave me craving every type of foodstuff on the planet!!! So have to just dust myself off and stay in control.

Fran chick, I'm not a big fan of the slim n save lol, I don't even like the ingredients in some of their packs, can't remember what it was but it sounded awful. The past few days I've been on my leftover Cambridge packs and I'll be using them all up until they finish, after that, who knows! I may have to look for another counsellor because I'd be too embarrassed to go back to the old one after all my mess ups, although maybe she is the best person for me to go back to...I don't know I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

So here goes....day one all over again lol...

1st shake of the day...butterscotch yum and it actually tastes delicious! Makes being on the diet a lot easier when you actually enjoy the taste of the products.

Have decided to see a new counsellor this week as I'm running low on my favourites and not a huge fan of slim and save.

Cambridge is totally different to S&S I think. I've survived on S&s the last few weeks but they are defo no where near the quality of CWP. I guess you get what you pay for!

Thunder storms ahoy here today so not a great day. Youngest is determined to get busy and is following me around untying as I clean and tidy so may have to give up and go out!

7 weeks until holls and don't feel I'm getting anywhere!!!!

You're sooo right Nat, you defo get what you pay for and unless you're a single person living on your own with nobody else to buy food for, Cambridge is quite pricey especially with all the little extras and if you're not sticking to it 100% like I was, it can seem pretty pointless throwing money down the drain!

Kids lol they always have other ideas don't they! I've all but given up with the tidying up for now, will wait until they're in bed!

I know how you feel about 7 weeks and getting nowhere, but we still have time, can get a good coupla stone off or more in that time xx

That's it! I have a food shop to do for the fam and have to fit in my stuff at the end of the budget. Especially since OH is off work and getting ssp at the mo. It's a nightmare! I'm on a good salary but we are used to living on two incomes and we've lost one!!!

Still we will get by. There's always a way!!!

That's the spirit, as me mum always says where there's a will and all that!

Any drop in household income however small or big has a knock on effect on eveerrything! It's a shame our excess pounds aren't so quick to drop off lol

C'mon Nat, 7 weeks lets do this! Even if I drop a stone I'll be happy! If I can be 100% even 90% of the time then I should lose a decent amount haha

I'm literally staying put on this site all day because it really helps in keeping me focused and after yesterday's fall from grace I really need to stay on track today. Day 1 is such a hard day to get under your belt as a restarter, it becomes like Groundhog Day everyday, the pattern is always the same for me...I start the day with the best intentions and by 5pm it's usually a mad dash to grab whatever I can from the kitchen cupboards and then I feel awful about it and promise tomorrow will be different, and so tomorrow comes and I repeat the cycle all over again! And then something magical happens after day one finally gets completed, usually after a few weeks or months, and then I feel wonderful and start really picturing myself as a slim person and feel stronger in my resolve and it all seems to easy only for self sabotage to take hold and kick me out of the bubble before I can even say the word ketosis out loud lol

Anyway enough of my ramblings lol I need to get through this weekend in order to get myself in the zone again! By the end of this month I'd like to be at least a stone lighter, anymore would be a bonus!

Oooooh this weather still baffles me lol, the sun has decided to come out, lovely!

Heyyy! Its wicked weekend as i call it as ita always out to sabotage me.
So glad ure bak v anf it will click bak imto place soon hun it always does.
Lou s n s sounds disgusting think il give it a miss.its v right we do pay for quality in cambridge.
Ive had to come to bed to stop myself eating lol so know how u feel lol.
Ive booked magaluf again for aug so have roughly 11 weeks to lose weight as even though i lost 3 stone before i went i still felt huge and v v uncomfortable.i got to be realistic tjat 15 stone is still v v overweight and im nowhere near where i want to be xx

Fran! Hiya chick! Tell me about it, I had to have an afternoon nap to try and pass an hour or two away! So far so good, just had my 3rd and final pack, toffee n walnut shake blended with ice and it was lush!! Slim and save definitely wasn't up my street but what it has done is made me realise that I can do this, and even if I suffer a blip or two, I need to see this until the end!!

Oooooh another holiday to Magaluf!! How lovely! Well Fran, you and I are roughly the same weight and you and I know that we need to some weight off! Yes we are loads better off than what we were but still got a way to go and with holidays etc to look forward to we need to get it done n dusted...easier said I know lol

Just texted my old cdc and seeing her on Wednesday, she's really nice and I thought there's really nothing to be ashamed about in going back to her, at least I already know her and vice versa so it's official, I'm back on cwp!

Awfully quiet on here nowadays lol

Morning Diary! Day 2!....again lol

So yesterday was a good day, 3 packs, lots of water and an early-ish night, I'm determined to do this for the next 7 weeks.

This morning feeling quite drained, headache and a very dry mouth yay! Must mean I'm getting back into the zone which is greeeeeaat!

Awfully quiet on here nowadays lol

Morning Diary! Day 2!....again lol

So yesterday was a good day, 3 packs, lots of water and an early-ish night, I'm determined to do this for the next 7 weeks.

This morning feeling quite drained, headache and a very dry mouth yay! Must mean I'm getting back into the zone which is greeeeeaat!

God is it me or had the minimins app changed

Well oh is back in hospital so I've been there yesterday evening. Ended up having half a mcdonalds and a few Pringles!!!! Shouldn't say that while you are being so good but I have to be honest.

Got second round of my job interview tomorrow and I need to write a presentation so that's stressing me out!!

God life eh????

Morning girls.ah sorry betty hope hes ok? Its so hard at hospitals to eat healthly hun so i really wouldnt worry bout it and just concentrate on making sure ure strong and healthy for hubby.x
Day 4 for me gosh thats actually gone quick lol but has felt like hell to be honest.hubby wanted a kebab last night but i kicked off and stayed strong but woke this morn with him asking if we can have one tonite aaaarghhhh men.i couls have chicken shish with salad but really wanted to ss.anyway enough of my moaning lol.
Lou ure doin well just remember hour by hour chick xxx

Hi ladies.
Sorry to hear about your husband again I hope they get him sorted hun.
Lou sounds like you're getting in the zone again now well done the restart is the worst bit.
Fran I have done ss+ loads and found had better losses some weeks and I don't honestly think it makes much difference at all you know.
I'm in Greece at moment doing somewhere inbetween ss+ and step 2 each day. Never drank so much water in my actual life tho. 6 litres plus shakes holy moly but I don't want a headache.
Keep going ladies you're all doing great xx

Morning ladies. I'm still here... I've been doing okay, having a couple if little cheats, I don't mean too, but yesterday I was desperate for a biccy so had two bourbons... And a bit of my kids tea as it smelt divine!!!!

Sticking to ss is damn hard but I think, it may be getting slightly easier!!! Hopefully I won't ruin that statement now!!!

I'm same as you Lou, desperate to stick to this for a few weeks, till August and really look and feel good...

Betty, so sorry to hear your oh is back in hospital... We're all here for you to be honest too, hell I'm not sure you'd be normal if you didn't resort to some food in times like this... Hospitals and illness doesn't make for usual routines!!! You just need to do what you need to do!!! And we're here to listen if you wanna offload! ?

Hope everyone has a wicked 100% day
?

God is it me or had the minimins app changed Well oh is back in hospital so I've been there yesterday evening. Ended up having half a mcdonalds and a few Pringles!!!! Shouldn't say that while you are being so good but I have to be honest. Got second round of my job interview tomorrow and I need to write a presentation so that's stressing me out!! God life eh????

Oh no Nat, is he ok? McDonald's and airports are places that we simply have no choice but to eat bad because it involves so much waiting around! Presentation...I don't envy you there! Just think of the end result eh, that job is yours!

Morning girls.ah sorry betty hope hes ok? Its so hard at hospitals to eat healthly hun so i really wouldnt worry bout it and just concentrate on making sure ure strong and healthy for hubby.x Day 4 for me gosh thats actually gone quick lol but has felt like hell to be honest.hubby wanted a kebab last night but i kicked off and stayed strong but woke this morn with him asking if we can have one tonite aaaarghhhh men.i couls have chicken shish with salad but really wanted to ss.anyway enough of my moaning lol. Lou ure doin well just remember hour by hour chick xxx

Yep I'm defo taking it slow Fran, hour by hour is helping a lot! Omg I love a shish! Like you say, a shish won't hurt it can be step 2 kinda day. I always say that men and kids are not good influences when on any diet lol

You are all doing so well, I'm starting tomorrow so it's nice to read threads like this with lots of weight loss posts.

Good luck for tomorrow's start! I always find that if I drink lots of water the day before it makes it a bit easier, gets me into that mindset in preparation! Keep us updated on how you get on x

Hi ladies. Sorry to hear about your husband again I hope they get him sorted hun. Lou sounds like you're getting in the zone again now well done the restart is the worst bit. Fran I have done ss+ loads and found had better losses some weeks and I don't honestly think it makes much difference at all you know. I'm in Greece at moment doing somewhere inbetween ss+ and step 2 each day. Never drank so much water in my actual life tho. 6 litres plus shakes holy moly but I don't want a headache. Keep going ladies you're all doing great xx

Wow Autumn you're doing great with the water! I really struggle with it! Wish I was in Greece right now lol at least you're managing to stay in control while on hols, I find it impossible to be good at times like that, I literally turn into a lunatic and scoff everything in sight!!

Back