Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Morning ladies xx

So had a great day yesterday, was 100% and kept myself busy by going to the gym last night which helped with keeping me busy. My mouth has that funny taste and got a slight headache so I'm in the zone which is where I need to stay now. Going to see my CDC tomorrow morning at 10 where I'll grab some supplies ( really craving the banana shake right now!) and have an official weigh in even though I've been doing the diet before seeing her. Somehow seeing her tomorrow will make it all seem more official lol

Have college all day which should help in keeping me busy followed by an late night exercise class.

Have a great day ladies! xx

Morning Ladies

You go Lou, im so proud! Keep it up! Well its my weigh in day today after not weighing in for 4 weeks its fair to say im dreading it!

Ill keep u all updated and will be back with a vengence tomorrow i hope!

Catch u all later xxxx

Morning ladies yay go v u might be surprised and not have gained much or even atal!
Yay lou sounds like ketosis i havent checked but day 6 so presuming i must be.i never get the joys of ketosis i still feel hungry all the time lol.my cdc has been away but is bak tom so hoping i can go get weighed. Cc

Whoop whoop Vanessa's back in the building!!! Yay!!! You'll be fine Hun, whatever you have gained (if any) will be gone in no time so don't sweat it my lovely!

Fran, yeah you'll defo be in ketosis! I'm hoping I am too, same here I'm always hungry!!

Well so far I'm at college and am not prepared dammit!!! No packs, no tetras, no water, no nothing, just peppermint tea to keep me going until I get home, fortunately I'm not hungry yet but I really should be more prepared.

V let us know how weigh in goes! Xxx

Evening ladies, well, im now weighing in at 12.13lb boo so ive put 5lb on in 4 weeks eek!!! Tomorrow ill be back xx

That is fantastic for 5 weeks good god!
Im so fed up my cdc has just cancelled on me for tom and im totally out of products.what an earth can i do?? She is cheapest around for miles and dont want to change cdcs but wot on earth am i supposed to do.if i eat its going to be the start of a end xxx

Omgosh! 5 lbs is bloody brilliant V!!! If that was me it would be at least a stone or 10 lbs, you've done alright! You could easily lose what it took a month for you to put on within a week! Are you gonna start tomorrow??!

Fran omg, what the heck are you going to do?? I wish I could suggest something but I'm out of ideas...I think going to someone else is the only way?!

Yeah i know but its just getting my mind back in the game! But gonna try my bloody hardest!

Fran thats a nightmare and unprofessional of ur cdc, shes supposed to be offering a service and isnt. Have u got nothing at all? If u had a few shakes then u could just have eggs or salad in the evening, but i think u need to find a new one and complain about her!!!!

Haha, well ill be back in with the a team tomorrow girls xxx

I know V, it's hard to get your head back into the game! It's taken me this long to get this far and even now I'm in shaky ground!! One minute I feel so focused on what I need to do and then next minute I'm stuffing any and everything into my gob!! It's either one extreme or the next! But as the saying goes, the time is now! So for now, I am being a very good girl lol

Another 100% day whoop whoop, seeing my Cambridge lady tomorrow at 10am for a weigh in and more supplies, catch y'all later! X

Hi, I'm a newby...can I jump in?
Very much enjoyed reading the thread. Day two for me today. Drank loads yesterday, it's the headache that will prevent me continuing if it's too bad, I'm sure!
Somehow survived one porridge and two soups yesterday. Going to try a shake for lunch at work today. Was ridiculously hungry yesterday pm. And took myself to bed early while DH tried to eat Pringles quietly!
Really hope I'm less hungry today but I doubt it.. Not much on at work today so boredom won't help I'm sure! Good luck for those with weigh ins today!

Morning ladies,

Well day 1 for me on my restart, just had vanilla shake and its repeating on me eeewww!!! One day at a time its like being an alcoholic or drug addict, its a addiction and its a day by day girls. We got each others back and im gonna need it!!!

Hi Tangles, welcome and good luck xx

Morning all!

Tangles hi! Welcome!

Vanessa, ooookkk just try and get through today and don't even think about tomorrow...yet lol you're sooo right, if we look at the big picture of weeks n weeks on this it's just gets too daunting and depressing but if we think to ourselves to just get through today then it really does make things sooo much easier. It goes without saying that we are all here to support one another and it really does make a big difference! x

So far today I've had a choc mint shake and a glass of water and don't feel hungry at all but really tired and lethargic....where's this burst of energy I'm supposed to have?? I did one of those insanity exercise classes yesterday and boy oh boy I literally thought I'd collapse!!! Not sure if that class is very compatible with someone on CWP lol

Here's to another 100% day ladies! Xx

Thanks Loulou and Gerujool.
Not sure how you managed exercise - i am very lethargic but at least the water is doing its trick as a pick me up.
Day by day... got to be the best way of getting through it I'm sure :-D

Had by breakfast late at 9,30 which didn't bother me. Can't say i'm hungry yet... but it was the gap between lunch and dinner that did me yesterday!
Boys are all having take outs tonight. Not sure I will have the willpower to cook today and not eat.
Thinking if i get through tomorrow then I should be ok to throw something together for them tomorrow.... and will cross the bridge that is the weekend after! :-D

lol

Lou you might be sabotaging yourself with the exercise. You need a minimum of 800 calories a day to exercise. Exercising on less is probably what's making you so hungry you can't stop yourself from binging. I found I lost more weight the weeks I didn't do a tap when I was on sole source. Once you're on Step 2 exercise to the intensity that you're doing is allowed.

Afternoon ladies!

How did your weigh in go Lou? You be pleased to here ive ordered my new iphone!!!! yay we can talk again!!

Hi Tangle, im vanessa. Ive had vanilla shake and mint choc mint bar for lunch now feeling a bit peckish now! Trying to keep busy, i know if i get through a few days ill be fine and wont even think of food xxx

Hiii ladies hi tangle keep at it! Found new cdc today and just been to see her lost 7lb!! And thats with a holiday lol bringing me into the 14s im so happy i could cry.
Hows everyome doing? Vanessa mayb ure taste buds have chsnged chick? Xx

OMG Fran that is amazing well done to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad u found another CDC!! Woop woop in the 14's xx

Well day one nearly over, as im going to bed about 9! I cant believe ive done day 1, its to easy! Ive just kept myself busy and watched the biggest loser!!! Haha thats my new motivation ive got it on skyplus lol xx

Lou you might be sabotaging yourself with the exercise. You need a minimum of 800 calories a day to exercise. Exercising on less is probably what's making you so hungry you can't stop yourself from binging. I found I lost more weight the weeks I didn't do a tap when I was on sole source. Once you're on Step 2 exercise to the intensity that you're doing is allowed.

Thanks for the tip kiwichan! I think I'm just so desperate to get the weight off quickly that I am trying to attack it from all angles which of course is counter-productive lol I have always gone to the gym etc so I figured is just carry on at the same rate as before but I've been feeling so exhausted lately that I think I may have to scrap that plan lol

Like totally omg!!!! Well done Fran!!! Can I get a whoop whoop!!! That's brilliant Hun, I'm well pleased for ya! Say goodbye to the 15's now! The plan is to never see that number again! Woohoo!

Vanessa, how's it going chick?! I had to cancel seeing my cdc today because I had sooo much to do today so I'm seeing her tomorrow instead, fingers crossed I've lost a decent amount!

Omg I've just had the mushroom soup for the 1st time and it was lush, thicker than the others and I jazzed it up with some crushed chilli's and almost forgot that I was eating 'diet food' lol, well I know what I will be ordering tomorrow!

Xx

Back