Lou's final push to target

Ok, bad, bad half term week regarding food.
I have realised that part of my issue is the pressure I'm putting on myself to lose the final few pounds. I try and be really strict but that leads me to fall of the plan when I have an 'excuse'
So I'm still going to group but I'm not going to weigh in every week. Instead in going to set my self mini 'positive' goals. This was my consultants idea and I love it. This weeks mini goal is to drink 2L of water a day :)

I think I struggle for a similar reason. The idea of a positive mini goal is great, I might have to try it too!
I've just noticed your stats. Well done on your weight loss :) have you got a diary on here?
Now that the pressure of weighing has gone I'm sticking to plan without any desire to cheat. It's crazy how the brain works.

Friday 7th march

Green

Breakfast
Banana and coffee

Lunch
Ww pitta bread (hebx1)with quorn slices salad, a packet of velvet crunch and a bag of mini buttons. 7 syns

Snack
1/2 pot of quark mixed with bubble hot choc and blueberries 2 syns

Dinner
WW pitta bread (hebx2) 2x quorn chicken style burgers with salad and wedges 5 syns

image-308789028.jpg

Total 14 syns

2L water and hea used for milk in coffee

I've just noticed your stats. Well done on your weight loss :) have you got a diary on here?
Now that the pressure of weighing has gone I'm sticking to plan without any desire to cheat. It's crazy how the brain works.

Thanks, although I need to update them, I'm afraid I've put about half a stone on since Christmas, I just keep finding excuses :eek:. Yes, I have a diary I think there I a link under my sig? It is not that inspirational at the moment though! I do find it keeps me on track more if I do post regularly, it keeps me honest.

Thanks, although I need to update them, I'm afraid I've put about half a stone on since Christmas, I just keep finding excuses :eek:. Yes, I have a diary I think there I a link under my sig? It is not that inspirational at the moment though! I do find it keeps me on track more if I do post regularly, it keeps me honest.

Ah, yes I can see your link, I'm being blind lol

Half a stone is nothing and you will soon get it back off.(says,she who can't do it herself lol)

Today's food is a bit strange as I've been on nights

2am-6am
4x weetabix (heb+8 syns)

8am
Banana, satsuma,apple and grapes

2pm
Hoops and crosses crisps 4.5syns
Mini fudge 3 syns

7pm
Roast chicken, roast potatoes and veg

Total syns 15.5
HeA - skimmed milk

Monday 10th March

EE

Breakfast
Strawberries mixed with liberte 0% yogurt

image-3904392851.jpg

Lunch
2x lm red onion and rosemary sausages, scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomato

Dinner
Left over roast chicken 'fried' with green beans, onion and red pepper served with mash and roasted carrots

image-4214107337.jpg

Pudding
Nutella bread and butter pudding 10syns + 1 heb
Totally delicious.

Hi honey!

Finally able to catch up!! Food looks great!! How are you? xx

Nutella bread and butter pudding sounds really good! Have you got a recipe for it? Would like to give it a go when Lent is over, I am really feeling the choc withdrawal tonight!

Heb of bread
1 teaspoon of flora light
1 tablespoon of Nutella
100g of low fat custard

Butter the bread and spread on the Nutella, cut into triangles and arrange in a dish. Pour over the custard and place in the oven for 20 mins at 200oc
Seriously tasty and curbed my sweet craving.

Well done on giving up choc for lent. I contemplated it but I gave up my diet coke addiction instead lol

Thanks for the recipe I am def trying that! I never like the idea of the eggy bread and butter pud so custard sounds much better.

I nearly broke lent less than 1 day in lol, 'forgot' myself and almost ate a Turkish delight! Well done on the diet coke, I know so many people who really struggle to cut down on it, it seems to be quite addictive! I just prefer mine with a vodka in it ;)

Hi, awwwww your profile pic is gorgeous. A huge congratulations :)))) how are you finding being a mummy and are you recovering well? I'm good thanks, slowly, slowly getting to target lol xx

Aww your doing well hun xx you'll get there!! Xx

Aww I'm loving it!! Ended up being two weeks overdue!!!!! So she's only 9 days old x love her so much! I did call her Amelia in the end too :) xx

Being a mummy is amazing - nothing like it in my opinion :) and recovering well thanks x had a natural delivery but with an episiotomy so walking was interesting afterwards lol xx

Aww your doing well hun xx you'll get there!! Xx Aww I'm loving it!! Ended up being two weeks overdue!!!!! So she's only 9 days old x love her so much! I did call her Amelia in the end too :) xx Being a mummy is amazing - nothing like it in my opinion :) and recovering well thanks x had a natural delivery but with an episiotomy so walking was interesting afterwards lol xx

Ah, bless you. Did you have to be induced? Good name choice too ;) how much did she weigh.
Being a mummy is the most amazing experience and enjoy every second. I still look at my 2 and think how did we make something so perfect. Emilia had parents evening last week and is doing amazing. I'm so proud of her. It goes by far too quickly.

image-1769677500.jpg

This was her 1 day old and on her first day at school. It only feels like yesterday that she was born.
Do you have a diary on here? Xx

Thanks for the recipe I am def trying that! I never like the idea of the eggy bread and butter pud so custard sounds much better. I nearly broke lent less than 1 day in lol, 'forgot' myself and almost ate a Turkish delight! Well done on the diet coke, I know so many people who really struggle to cut down on it, it seems to be quite addictive! I just prefer mine with a vodka in it ;)
I've never been a fan of bread and butter pudding either for the eggy reason but custard I could eat all day lol
Well done for remembering and not eating the Turkish delight :) I use diet coke as a quick pick me up at work so it's been tough but I'm determined to do it. Plus it's saying me £7 a week.

Tuesday 11th March

EE

Semi skimmed milk

Breakfast
2x weetabix heb

Snack
Banana, hoops and crosses crisps 4.5, mini curly wurly 3

Lunch
Left over roast chicken, carrots and roast potatoes

Dinner
Chocolate cake oops! Strawberries & liberte 0% greek yogurt.

Safe to say a bad day yesterday. I got handed the piece of cake and just ate it. My will power is zilch if people literally hand it to me. Why can't I just say no thank you grrr!

It's my 2 days off work now so time to get back on track again.
It's my babies first swimming lesson on her own today and I'm really nervous for her. She's been swimming since 3 months and can now swim 10 metres. I'm so proud of her but scared that I'm no longer allowed in the pool with her. She's only 2 and tiny. (only just wearing 12-18month clothes)

Wednesday 12th march

Red

Breakfast
Banana and coffee. In a rush to get to school on time.

Lunch
Ham salad followed by strawberries mixed with liberte 0% (my new addiction)

Dinner
Homemade burgers with roasted butternut squash and cheese. Pitta heb for burgers

Nutella bread and butter pudding 10+heb

2l water
1 hour on the cross trainer

Off swimming and then shopping :) I love days off lol

Thursday 13th march

EE

Breakfast

Liberte 0% with strawberries

Lunch
Ham salad with new potatoes

Dinner
Youngs lightly coated fish with SW wedges and salad 6syns