Lou's final push to target

Your day off sounded so nice! It is a bank holiday weekend here so we will hipefully end up doing something fun. Your lo is doing so well with the swimming! We dont go that often although my youngest loves the water so i really must make the effort. I am just too self conscious to get into swimming suit in public lol.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I may have spent too much money lol

image-157834364.jpg

My perfect coffee date :)

image-515768002.jpg

I hope you have a lovely weekend and I'm jealous of your bank holiday.
I'm taking my eldest to see disney on ice tomorrow and then shopping to get her some summer clothes then date night with hubby.
Safe to say tomorrow will be off plan lol

Wednesday 19th March.

I have been thoroughly off plan for 5 days and the scales don't like it lol
I'm tempted to change my target to 10 stone for a few months as I'm obviously happy being a size 10-12. Hmmm, I'll discuss it with my consultant tomorrow.
Me and hubby went to a Mongolian restaurant on Saturday, it was lovely eating out as a couple and we managed not to talk about the girls too much.

EE

Breakfast
30g Special K granola (heb) mixed with liberte 0% and strawberries

Banana

Lunch
1x warburton thin tuna melt 5 syns plus half of hea
hoops and crosses 4.5 syns

Dinner
Roast pork, roast potatoes and loads of veggies

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one that's been off the rails! Hope you had a nice weekend. Jealous of your shopping trip, love my boys but shopping for boys clothes is not as much fun!

I am of a similar mind re: target weight. I have put a few pounds on but have realised I am quite comfortable around 9st3lb which is a 10 for me. Tbh it is a weight and size I never though I would see anyway, and I love my food I think it would be a bit unrealistic, or at least unsustainable for me to go much lower. So I am aiming to get back to that and see how I feel.

I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one that's been off the rails! Hope you had a nice weekend. Jealous of your shopping trip, love my boys but shopping for boys clothes is not as much fun! I am of a similar mind re: target weight. I have put a few pounds on but have realised I am quite comfortable around 9st3lb which is a 10 for me. Tbh it is a weight and size I never though I would see anyway, and I love my food I think it would be a bit unrealistic, or at least unsustainable for me to go much lower. So I am aiming to get back to that and see how I feel.

I'm jealous of the boy shopping lol
I think I'm bored of the 'pretty' pinks, my eldest is very girly and wants everything in pink lol

Are you back on plan yet?

I made the bold decision to re-join on Thursday and wiping the slate clean. I weighed in at 10.12 1/2. I have set my new target at 9 stone 10lbs.
I've gone back to basics and told myself to forget I've lost weight and approach the plan as a newbie. So far, so good so hopefully I'll be in for a loss this week.

Well done on going back to group! Great idea, a total mindset change is a good approach. I think you have a tendency to think it's all old hat after doing it a while and get into bad habits without realising. I am rather shakily on plan, i.e I was 100% yesterday but felt like I could be out of control at any moment. I blame hormones, I wanted chocolate SO BAD yesterday!

Haha I would relish the chance to buy a few dresses, a lot of our friends have had girls recently and it has made me extra broody!

Well done on going back to group! Great idea, a total mindset change is a good approach. I think you have a tendency to think it's all old hat after doing it a while and get into bad habits without realising. I am rather shakily on plan, i.e I was 100% yesterday but felt like I could be out of control at any moment. I blame hormones, I wanted chocolate SO BAD yesterday! Haha I would relish the chance to buy a few dresses, a lot of our friends have had girls recently and it has made me extra broody!

I know what you mean about being broody. My husband won't let us try again until I'm happy with my weight or at least have stopped moaning about it to him. So, there's my big incentive to get to target or I need to lean to stop whinging lol
Hormones are evil, I really struggle not to binge on anything with sugar in.
Once I've been off plan I really struggle to get back on track for the first couple of days.

Saturday 22nd March

EE

Breakfast
2x chocolate weetabix (heb +2 syns)
Skinny costa latte (hea)

Lunch
Chicken & bacon pasta salad (10 syns) I was naughty and used full fat mayo

Hoops and crosses crisps 4.5 syns

Dinner
Curry and rice with a variety of veg (hubby made it so I'm not entirely sure what went in lol but he was proud it was syn free)

Total syns 16.5

Sunday 23rd March

EE

Banana and 2 xcoffee 1/2 hea milk

Brunch
2x lm red onion and rosemary sausages, bacon medallions, poached egg, roasted mushrooms and tomatoes

image-2435188830.jpg

1 punnet of strawberries

Dinner
Spag Bol made with grated carrot, passata, onion, mushroom and red pepper
1/2 hea of reduced fat cheese

image-4056912699.jpg

Syns
Walkers pop crisps 4 syns
Mini fudge 3 syns
Mini marshmallows 2 syns

Heb 2x monster stix

2L of water
50 mins cross trainer

Feeling really full but happy with my full day on plan :)

Hi hun x How are you getting on? Been a bit crap with minis lately lol I started SW yesterday so finally on the wagon :) I think I vagely remember you asking for a link to my diary - it's here if you fancy a read ;) http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/319025-my-diary-myself-motherhood-making-better-me.html xx Hope you and your girls are well xxx

Hi, I'm not surprised you've been a but busy for minis lol
How's Amelia? Wow, well done for rejoined SW so soon after you've given birth. I'll pop over to your diary, thanks for the link:)
I rejoined my group as a new member on Thursday as I wanted a fresh start. I think psychologically it will help me to try and forget the weight I've lost and remember that I'm not at target yet. I'm probably making no sense lol
Girls are great thanks xx

Hi, I'm not surprised you've been a but busy for minis lol
How's Amelia? Wow, well done for rejoined SW so soon after you've given birth. I'll pop over to your diary, thanks for the link:)
I rejoined my group as a new member on Thursday as I wanted a fresh start. I think psychologically it will help me to try and forget the weight I've lost and remember that I'm not at target yet. I'm probably making no sense lol
Girls are great thanks xx

Lol just a bit busy ;) ha ha x Yeah Amelia is great thanks hun :) Currently snoozing on her play mat :) x

No that makes perfect sense!! Good luck hun, you'll get there :D xx

Hi missus food is looking good. Well done on cross trainer i really need to get back into that, you feel so good after plus you can watch tv at the same time lol.

Those monster sticks sound yummy, i will have to keep my eye out for them.

Day 4 100% on plan complete :)
I'm feeling very proud of myself and motivated. We'll see how I go tomorrow as I'm meeting a friend for lunch and a bit of shopping after Sophia's swimming lesson.

Monday 24th March

EE

Breakfast
30g Special K granola, liberte 0% yogurt and strawberries
Starbucks skinny latte (hea)

Lunch
Left over spag Bol

Dinner
Mushroom omlette

Syns
Hoops and crosses crisps 4.5
Mini bag of buttons 3.5
1x monster stix 3

Tuesday 25th March

EE

Breakfast
30g Special K granola mixed with liberte 0% (heb)
Starbucks skinny latte (hea)

Lunch
Bacon pasta salad. This was amazing and will definitely be making it again. 2 syns for El mayo

Dinner
Baked potato and beans

Syns
Pop crisps 4
Mini bag of buttons 3.5
2x monster stix 6

Hi missus food is looking good. Well done on cross trainer i really need to get back into that, you feel so good after plus you can watch tv at the same time lol. Those monster sticks sound yummy, i will have to keep my eye out for them. Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I completely agree about the exercise. I feel so much better when i regularly exercise. It also stops me wanting to eat rubbish as I don't eat to waste my effort lol

I completely agree about the exercise. I feel so much better when i regularly exercise. It also stops me wanting to eat rubbish as I don't eat to waste my effort lol

Exactly and you feel so saintly afterwards :p

I can understand why people get personal trainers though. I would actually need someone to bully me into getting off the couch in the evening once i have sat down!

Today's food

EE
Breakfast
Coffee and a banana

Lunch
Jacket potato with prawn mayo and salad. I've allowed all of today's syns to allow for the mayo

Dinner
Pizza topped chicken (peppers, mushrooms and onion)
Roast potato and mashed roasted butternut squash

image-2371592559.jpg

2L water
30 minutes cross trainer

Eek, weigh in tonight. I'll be happy with 2lbs off. Dreading it to be honest. I also need to stop spending money on the girls £200 in 2 days is excessive even for me. Ed will kill me when he looks at the bank account lol

5lbs down :) feeling really motivated again.

Thursday 27th March

EE

Breakfast
Yogurt and strawberries

Lunch
Ham salad

Dinner
Burgers with babybel in the middle, salad and heb roll

Syns
1/2 bar green and blacks sea salt chocolate 15.5 syns

Hea milk for coffee

Back