ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

Louise24

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I'm new and am joining my first ever weight watchers class tomorrow night at 6.15pm... hehe, was going to go last week but talked myself out of it, but there are no excuses for tomorrow night, I can't wait to get started!

So - about me, I'm jumping over from slimming world (looks like loads of old SW faces over here), I've lost 5 stone and need to lose another 2 stone ASAP, I've not really lost any weight on SW for the last 4 months or so, not because it doesn't work but because I got lazy and couldn't be bothered with it.

I'm 28, live in Shropshire and work for Police, I'm single and dating, but yet to find one that I really like (so much so that I was meant to be going on a date tomorrow but cancelled it as want to go to WW instead). I'm also very into cycling and am sooooo happy the sun is out again so I can get out on my bike.

On that note... have a great Sunday everyone and will be back tomorrow to update.

xx

Morning... Back to work today..

Food so far:

B: ff yogurt (1), frozen berries (0) and muesli (2)
S: ww crisps (2)
L: bagel (4), ww soup (2)

???

Updated:

B: ff yogurt (1), frozen berries (0) and muesli (2)
S: ww crisps (2)
L: bagel (4), ww soup (2)
S: SF jelly (0) and liqorice allsorts (5)
D: Pork (?), carrots, cabbage and roast onions

Only 16pp so far, need to look up the pork though... may even splash out and have some stuffing too.

P.S if you're reading this please say hi, I want to make new friends :) x

Hi Tori and Sparkle, thanks for saying hello, makes me feel less lonely, hope you've both had good weeks.

Well... I joined my first ever ww class last night and loved it, the meeting was much better than sw as you don't do the "happy clapping", was also much shorter so will def be staying for class.

So... day 1..

B: 2 ww toast (3pp) and beans (2pp)
S: Apple and ww nacho crisps (2pp)
L: ww tomato and basil soup (2pp) and a ww bagel (4pp)
S: 3 oreos (6pp)
S: Eat smart crispbreads (2pp), cottage cheese (1pp), beetroot and cherry tomatoes
D: ??

I'm meant to have 38pp's but this feels far too many so I'm trying 32 and seeing how I get on. Is this ok?

xx

Aww congratulations on being pregnant... am off out tonight so will be using all my points, hehe.

B: Frozen berries, ff yogurt (1pp) and muesli (3pp)
S: Apple
L: ww chicken noodle soup (1pp) and eat smart melba toasts (2pp)
S: ww hula hoops (2pp) and apple
S: Galaxy orange and shortcake bar (7pp)
D: ???? going to a thai restaurant, going to have a chicken type salad of some sort, nothing fried etc... have had 16pp so far today so got 22pp left for dinner although don't want to use all of them. 38pp feels far too many... xxx

Aww, you're gonna be a busy mum, sure they are more than worth it though.

Had a lovely night last night which was surprising as didn't enjoy first date with this guy but second was much better, yay. Had a Thai curry and boiled rice, allocated 25 pps do should be ok.

Friday
B) fruit, yogurt (2pp), muesli (3pp)
S) we crisps (2pp), apple
L) fruit salad and yogurt (3pp)
S) Melba toasts (2pp)
S) satsuma and fruit cake (6pp)
D) tuna bake ready meal and veg (10pp)

Total: 28pps

Diary looks great, agree with sparkle about eating all your points though....try having nuts or other high pointed snacks to make it up....I'm on 26 a day and find I have to top up with my weeklies.

X

Hi, you sound like youre having a good start. A lot of the posts I read seem to say to try and eat majority of daily points, which will actually be better for your weight loss. i also think i saw that 26 points only works out to around 1050 calories - i have been wondering if that is accurate though?

It is difficult though isn't it - I am on 37 points, and apart from one day when I had chinese lemon chicken (ooops), I have been slightly under my points every day. Part of it with me is having done SW before I have a tendency to eat lots of their free stuff veg, fruit etc, rather than eating lots of pointed stuff. im trying to make the most of it while it lasts, cos hopefully if i lose weight on this plan and my daily points drop I don't feel I'll be able to justify my daily curly wurly and still eat nice meals!!

Thanks Tori and Lisa, I'm going to see how my first week goes, I just can't seem to "trust" ww yet as I'm such a long term sw'er, but I love the choice ww gives you, is lovely not to obsess about red and green days.

Have got a new focus too... I work for the police at the moment as a civilan, I love it but really want to go into uniform, they're not recruting for ages so have volunteered for the specials instead (exactly the same as a police officer, same uniform, powers etc, just don't get paid), anyway... this is the reason why I've lost 5 stone, I've got through the assessment centre, interview, vetting etc, only for them to tell me my application has been suspended as my BMI is still too high.

Waaaahh.

Anyway, no point moaning about it, they want me to contact them again in May to tell them how much I've lost, I need to lose another 2 stone and they'll accept me on to a training course. So.... two stone here I come, no matter how much blood, sweat and tears it takes - I'll get there!

Sooo - saturday
B: Porridge made with water (4pp)
S: Apple and morrisons melba toasts (2pp)
L: Steak (4pp) salad and 15g el salad cream (1pp)
S: 2 pink and whites (3pp) and 1 jacob flatbread cracker (1pp)
D: ???

Total so far: 15pp

Hi... I love Sundays! Went out on my bike earlier and ended up getting stuck in hail storm, was like Having stones thrown at you, painful and cold! Got home and snuggled up in blanket for hour as was so cold.

Today's food...

Sunday
B: 2 sausage 4pp, 1/2 bagel (2pp), beans (2pp)
L: Melba toast (2pp), salad and 30g Shropshire blue cheese (4pp??) and a smoothie with lf yogurt (2pp)
S: we nacho crisps (2pp)
D: probably sweet chilli noodles (9pp) and curly kale

Total: 27 so far

Oh not good about the hailstones! It has been freezing here today but couldn't have a duvet day cause my little girl wanted to be up and dancing around lol.

What chilli noodles did you have for dinner? X

Hi hun, the noodles were the eat smart sweet chilli chicken ready meal, bargain for only 9pp, I bulked it out with stir fry veg too. Nom! Only trouble is I've had it two nights running now so need to leave it a few weeks or I'll get bored. Hope you've had a good day :) x

Morning,

Well, have just spoken to a lady at a gym and I'm going to a "Spinlates" class on Thursday evening, eek, I've never done spin or pilates before, never mind at the same time! The place also does hypnotherapy too, looks just what I need...

http://rural-space.co.uk/

So, today's food..

B: 40g porridge made with water (4pp)
S: 1 cracker (1pp)
L: Steak (5pp) salad
D: Chicken (4pp) and chorizo (2pp) and potato (4pp) stew with loads of sping greens

Only 20pp so far but may have a couple of biscuits with my best friend when she comes round later, and some salad cream with lunch, haha, I'm such a rebel.

xx

Hi everyone,

Today's food...

B porridge 4pp and sultanas 1pp
S apple
S 2 x ferrero rocher eggs 4pp
L we soup 2pp and ww hula hoops 2pp
S Jaffa cake 1pp
D ??

Total so far: 14pp

Louise24 said:
Hi everyone,

Today's food...

B porridge 4pp and sultanas 1pp
S apple
S 2 x ferrero rocher eggs 4pp
L we soup 2pp and ww hula hoops 2pp
S Jaffa cake 1pp
D lean bacon 4pp, cherry toms, roast onions, roast new potatoes 4pp and an egg 2pp
S options hot choc 2pp and ww nachos 2pp

Total 28 plus another Jaffa - 29

Oops nearly forgot... Got weighed tonight, 2.5lbs off, yay, will update ticker when on laptop x

Oops not been on here for a while, still loving ww, especially the choice. Eg had a full English breakfast today at hotel and spent 21 points ( out of 32) but have still got enough points for soup and a roll for dinner. Yay. Will update more tomorrow xx

Hi to anyone that is reading.....

So, Monday, had a really naughty weekend as was down in Bristol for my friends birthday, only had 6 vodkas so that wasn't too bad, but then ended up spending 21pps on a full english breakfast at the hotel, hehe, oh well, cut down for the rest of the day so hopefully won't be too much of a gain.

Have just sat down and planned my food for the week, am struggling to spend enough points on actual meals, think I'm going to add in some more protein etc.

Monday
B: fruit, yogurt and muesli (5pp)
S: 3 x healthy living raisin crisps (4pp)
L: Tuna salad (5pp) and 2 pink and whites (2pp)
D: 2 x pork and chorizo sausages (6pp), new potatoes (4pp) and roast carrots, onions and peppers

PP so far 26pp (6pp left)

**Any feedback welcome, as not sure I'm doing this right..

Hey I'm not long on the weight watchers wagon, you seem to be doing great! My biggest problem is I'm constantly hungry and sometimes 29pp does not seem enough!

I'm topping up with my weeklies but then I get carried away and go completly over. I try and get complacent. I lost five pounds pretty much one a week which I was really happy with.

Went for Monday weigh in and put on two pounds. Mad annoyed but yet again its over eating!

I haven't got a food diary but toying with the idea.

Have you much to lose?

Back