ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

Hi Kimbo, well done on your losses so far, thats great. I'd def start a food diary on here, it definately helps me. I'd just see the little gain as a blip and give it your best shot this week.

WI tonight and managed to lose a pound, am going to try super hard this week and get a nice 2lb loss hopefully.

x

Thanks hun, I get so jealous when people have big loses. It's not me I never have I'm never that lucky.

Yay... Hi Val, how are you?

Kim, slow and steady wins the race!

Sooo Thursday

B fruit, lf yogurt and muesli (5pp)
S cereal bar (2pp)
L soup

???

Hiya! Diary looks good :) Well done on the 5stone loss! thats roughly how much i want to loose! How daunting :( My whole house is doing slimming world except me! I need more choice and variety! So i have started today.
Mairead xx

Hi Hun, how are you finding weight watchers? Good luck with your weight loss, I found it easier concentrating on every half stone rather than the bigger picture.

So.. Monday, am on a rest day today and have got a whole list of things to do, yet am still in bed watching tv, oops. Going to aqua aerobics for the first time tonight, should be fun.

Ohh bought Bernard Matthews mini kievs the other night, they're gorgeous and only 1pp each. Yum.

Monday
B porridge, grated apple and sultanas (5)
L feta cheese (3) salad and a pitta bread (3)
S raisin slices (4)
D ready meal and extra veg (10)

Will add more as day goes on

Xx

just wanted to say HI and you are doing great, wish i could do as good as you,
i have been on ww since xmas i lose a few pounds then put them back on. everyday i say i will start today then by lunchtime i binge just cant get my head round it.
love Sue xxxxx

hi louise come to have a proper nosey at ur diary was on the bus the other day and signal kept going :sigh: on laptop now so can have a proper read,u've done well so far, hopefully u will soon get the other 2 stone off good luck with that, hope ur having a good day xx

Last edited:
just wanted to say HI and you are doing great, wish i could do as good as you,
i have been on ww since xmas i lose a few pounds then put them back on. everyday i say i will start today then by lunchtime i binge just cant get my head round it.
love Sue xxxxx

Sorry to hear that Sue, I've been trying for years and years but no matter what diet I tried it didn't work until my head was in the right place, don't beat yourself up over it, just try and think of avoidance tactics, e.g. if you have to have choc in house for kids, keep it in the boot of the car of something or don't buy it. Are you binge eating because you're hungry or bored? Try having a bigger breakfast etc. You can do it hun, just tell your brain who is in charge xxx

Hi Val - loving the new profile picture, you look great. I've done well so far but need to remind myself that my journey is no where near complete yet, hehe. Hope you're having a good day, I'm on a day off so should really crack on with cleaning the house and not playing on here, hehe x

Louise24 said:
Hi Val - loving the new profile picture, you look great. I've done well so far but need to remind myself that my journey is no where near complete yet, hehe. Hope you're having a good day, I'm on a day off so should really crack on with cleaning the house and not playing on here, hehe x

Hi louise thank u my kids keep telling me not to lose any more cause my face goes very thin seems to go there first and my bum last lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Louise24 said:
Morning,

Well, have just spoken to a lady at a gym and I'm going to a "Spinlates" class on Thursday evening, eek, I've never done spin or pilates before, never mind at the same time! The place also does hypnotherapy too, looks just what I need...

http://rural-space.co.uk/

So, today's food..

B: 40g porridge made with water (4pp)
S: 1 cracker (1pp)
L: Steak (5pp) salad
D: Chicken (4pp) and chorizo (2pp) and potato (4pp) stew with loads of sping greens

Only 20pp so far but may have a couple of biscuits with my best friend when she comes round later, and some salad cream with lunch, haha, I'm such a rebel.

xx

Hi I'm new to the site and the newer version of ww with pp,how did the spinlates class go Louise?

Hi,am new to the site and the newer version of ww pp,I'm on my third week and doing it at home,Louise how did the spinlates class go?ive not heard of it before..

Hi bulldogdaisy.... well, I didn't actually make it to the spinlates class in the end, have decided that am going to swim and cycle instead, but still quite interested in it, think I'll wait until I can rope in a friend to join me.

Haven't updated my diary in ages, am doing it on the ww iphone app instead, is great to keep track of exactly what I'm eating. Have been doing loads of exercise too, did a 10 mile bike ride yesterday and a 8 mile bike ride and 26 lengths of pool (25m) today, am shattered now, but annoyed that the scales aren't rewarding me.

Food for today if anyone is interested...

B: pineapple, yogurt (1) and muesli (2)
L: Bacon (3), sausages (3), mushrooms (0), 2 ww toast (3) and an egg (2) - was stuffed after this!!
D: Steak (7), butternut squash chips (0), carrots and cabbage

Snacks: 4 x foxs ginger crinkle biscuits (6) and a mini milky way (2)

TOTAL: 29 / 36.

Yea is nice to go to a class with a friend.You've done really well with the bike rides and swimming!! No wonder you're shattered now! I have a WW app on my iPod,have saved a couple of recipes from it. glad it's helping you out :0)

Thanks hun, am turning into an exercise freak at moment, did an aqua aerobics class last night but no exercise tonight.

WI results - lost 2lbs, yay. Slow and steady is all good with me... although still got the end of May dead line looming, hopefully it'll start speeding up with all this exercise I'm doing.

Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine x

Well done on your 2lb weight loss! Slow and steady is the best way so they say lol,yea Aqua aerobics is fun,that's good you enjoyed it!

Hey,

Your thread is very interesting. Well done on being so good. I only have 26 points and really struggle so have to use my
Weeklies. Then when I go out on the weekend etc, I do not have any extra.

I gained 0.5lb first week (TOM), lost
4 lbs 2 week, was prob the first week combined and gained 1.5 lb this
Week. Booo! But I also work for the police as was on nights, do you find that has any effect on how much you lose?

:)

Hi najwa, owch to having only 26 pp's, could you earn some more by exercising if you're gonna have a night out? Im not doing nights in this role, but my brother who is paramedic finds then a nightmare, he just forgets to eat then ends up snacking at 5am as he's getting tired.

So... It's Saturday, I've had a mad week, have been in court in Manchester on weds and thurs so pretty long days, then was out last night with work and am out again tonight with the girls. Managed to stick to my points yesterday by having 5 vodkas as my evening meal... Oops!!

Must motivate myself to get out on my bike but it's not so fun when it's cloudy. Am going to do 10 miles, have seen a real boost in my weight loss this week and know its the exercise so gonna carry on with it.

Food for saturday...

Brunch: sausage sandwich 3pp and 3pp
Snack: sugar free jelly, fruit
Dinner; 1/2 Singapore chow mien 10pp guess
Drinks: 8 vodkas 16pp

Waaaah to the points in vodka but I'm being honest, I know I'll drink at least that much, just need to avoid kebab shop and will be fine.

Total: 32 pp

Xxx

Back