ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

Good morning, well after yesterdays disaster with the cookies (20pp worth) I'm going to be good today and stick to 26pp, hopefully it'll even itself out a bit. Have just changed my tracker thing to add the gain I had last week, hate doing that and will def be going downwards again next week. Meh.

Today I will be... painting the kitchen and batch cooking. I'm going to make sweet and sour chicken for the freezer and a vegetable chilli. My parents have grown loads of veg so I'm using mostly home grown stuff, yay. Healthy and cheap.

Sunday
B: cinammon and apple porridge (5pp)
L: ??
D: Sweet and sour chicken and rice (12pp0

Yea gains are never much fun! You will get it off though Hun :0)
Enjoy your day,batch cooking is always good :0)
Love the sound of your porridge..details please :0)

Porridge.... 40g of oats in a bowl, grate an apple Into it, add a pinch of cinnamon and 15g raisins or sultanas, add water and microwave for approx 2.5 mins, is lovely and v filling. X

Wow... When I do something I really do it... Today was batch cooking. I made, vegetable chilli, sweet and sour chicken and butternut squash and spinach curry! Now realised my freezer is already quite full and not sure where to put 12 dinners!!!

Attachments

• image-1558597909.jpg
    image-1558597909.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 28
Louise24 said:
Porridge.... 40g of oats in a bowl, grate an apple Into it, add a pinch of cinnamon and 15g raisins or sultanas, add water and microwave for approx 2.5 mins, is lovely and v filling. X

Does sound delish,I will stick this in my notes for another day ;0)

Louise24 said:
Wow... When I do something I really do it... Today was batch cooking. I made, vegetable chilli, sweet and sour chicken and butternut squash and spinach curry! Now realised my freezer is already quite full and not sure where to put 12 dinners!!!

This all looks very yummy,opps about the freezer being full though!

Ta daaah

Veg chilli bottom left is 3pp a portion

Sweet and sour chicken top left is 5pp a portion

Butternut squash and spinach curry is 2pp a portion

Attachments

• image-804420189.jpg
    image-804420189.jpg
    657.4 KB · Views: 27
Hi hun, the sweet and sour chicken was made with a ww jar of sweet and sour sauce (4pp), I browned chicken in pan, added loads of extra veg like peppers, baby corn, mange tout, carrots etc, bunged the sauce in the cooked for about 25 mins.

X

Louise24 said:
Hi hun, the sweet and sour chicken was made with a ww jar of sweet and sour sauce (4pp), I browned chicken in pan, added loads of extra veg like peppers, baby corn, mange tout, carrots etc, bunged the sauce in the cooked for about 25 mins.

X

Sounds really good and straight forward,thanks for sharing Hun :0)

No worries.

Ahh hello diary, have been busy again, seem to have forgotten about going to the gym too, oops. Need to get back in the habit. Although with this cold weather I just want to snuggle in the warm on the sofa. Meh.

Have been sticking to plan but (Tmi alert) haven't "been" since Saturday so feel really bloated and heavy. Not expecting a big loss tonight at weigh in.

Works really rubbish at the moment too, is really getting me down. Hope everyone else is getting on better than me, hehe xx

Well done,not 'going' didn't effect you then so that's good and not much gym work either,that's a great loss.
Sorry to hear things are not too good at work right now for you.

Well.... Silly me missed wi again tonight, Wah, I've put on approx 3lbs.

Have to change... So... I'm going to combine ww with sw. I'm going to eat 30pp a day but only of sw "free" food. No more snacks etc. just eggs, meat and veg.

Need to be 100% focused. X

Sounds like you have a plan! I have replied on my diary with yesterdays food and will add todays later on once I have eaten it lol xx

Louise24 said:
Well.... Silly me missed wi again tonight, Wah, I've put on approx 3lbs.

Have to change... So... I'm going to combine ww with sw. I'm going to eat 30pp a day but only of sw "free" food. No more snacks etc. just eggs, meat and veg.

Need to be 100% focused. X

Good luck Hun,you can do it :0)

Arrrgggghhh help me somebody.

I/m really really trying but seem to be up against hurdles all the time, my social life is eventually improving but seems to revolve around alcohol and food, argh. It's really getting me down now, I've not weighed myself in a week as I'm too scared of what the numbers will say.

Going to weigh tomorrow and then do a week of slimming world fast forward to get me back on plan again, I'm then going to decide between ww and sw at the end of that week, i prefer ww but have stopped losing again, grrgh. hope everyone else is ok. am off out for dinner with the girls now, am going to try and claim i'm not hungry and just have soup as a main course?? meh x

I vote SW!.... I'd get my buddy back! xx

Haha, like your style hun. Am v tempted to come back to sw, but weighed myself today and had actually STS when I was convinced I'd gained half a stone so may stick with ww for a proper 100% committed week.

Tomorrows diary...
B: porridge - 4pp
S: yogurt - 1pp
L: cuppa soup - 2pp and crackers - 2pp
S: curly wurly - 3pp
D: lasagne - 9pp, garlic bread - 6pp and salad
S: hot choc -1pp and 2 rich tea biscuit - 2pp

Happy Monday...

B apple and cinnamon porridge 5pp
L warburtons square wrap pizza - 7pp
S cold chicken - 4pp
D sweet n sour chicken - 4pp and rice - 5pp