Loveloveyy diary 11.11.11

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by loveloveyy, 12 November 2011 Social URL.

1. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi guys,

today i tried my first porridge and it was horrible, it tasted werid and i couldnt stomach it. did anyone have this problem. i dont know what im going to do.. i feel liek ive failed:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    just had my 2nd shake and the chocolate one isint too bad so i have hope again as i couldnt stomach the porridge, im going to try the soup tonight so hopefully all will go well as i really want to suceed in this its hard but i managed to be drinking enough water

4. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.29%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya - you will get to know which products you like...dont worry, if you dont like some things you can always take them back and swap them.

Welcome along in any case - how much have you got to lose?

5. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    yeah - i hated the porridge. it's not your fault at all - how have you failed?

there will be things you won't like. thanks heavens the choice is so huge on CD!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.