Loving the changes....

Hi all, just joined the site but wanted to share my journey with others who understand!

Friends try to get me to eat and drink when we're out - they just can't understand I don't want to drink booze or eat kebabs afterwards!! Lol. Yes, starting Lipotrim was hard but after 8 weeks I have hit my firstt 3 stone off - and I feel wonderful!! :) I have so much more energy, people are now saying I'm looking good and it was great giving my first lot of 'fat clothes' away. I have a long way to go, just under another 7stone - but I am focussed and determined... even when sometimes I have to attend social functions and sit there with lots of water! It can be so hard... but because the weight loss is already showing, I am resolute.

I tried to do that ticker thing to track my weight-loss that others do on here, but when I got to the final part of 'downloading', my security said it was dangerous to continue so I have left it (am a bit of a technodope so didn't want to take risks!) but have loved reading some of the posts on here and glad to find others to 'chat' t and share the experience with :)

good on you. you stick with it. sounds like your doing really well

h x

That's amazing weight loss in such a short amount of time! I can understand why you are over the moon! :clap: x

Brill loss. Well done xxx

Back