Low cal treats and eats!

Cheers jelly, great thread!

Thanks miss jelly tot x

Yes may have to try those!

:eek: OMG ive just discovered Mikado chocolate sticks are only 11 Kcals each :eek:.
(They are the ones where the lady is knelt on the photo copier in the advert.)

Must get some of those, but will probably finish the whole box in one go :eek:

Was at Tesco today picking up the usual (Mini Twisters :)) when I noticed rainbow ice lollies which are Tesco own brand fruit pastelle (sorry about spelling haha) and the are an amazing 34 calories!! have not tried them yet but will drop another when I do :) xx

nandos peri-peri garlic sauce - 3.5cals per 5g (about a teaspoon?) perfect for perking up your food!

nandos peri-peri garlic sauce - 3.5cals per 5g (about a teaspoon?) perfect for perking up your food!

Oooh! that sounds gorgeous, will have to get me some of that me thinks ;)

i got it at morrisons

HI All!

Im new but here is my (SW) recipie for low cal strawberry mousse

-Make up a packet of no sugar jelly using 1/2 pint of boiling water
-leave until nearly set and then whisk in a low fat fruit yoghurt this should then double in size
- pour into 4 small bowls
- put in the fridge to set for appox 1/2 an hour

these are yummy and about 40 cal per serving!

Ooh that sounds good Nicki! I used to have the no sugar jelly all the time but it does get a bit boring lol, so that's a good way of making it a bit different x

There is some good ideas on here, keep them coming..... I could eat everything listed and not go over my 500 cals on a DD...lol...

Cant wait to try the apple crisps. Saying that Asda I think it was were doing for christmas some spiced apple crisps which were only 80cals a bag, they were lush but only for crimbo though....:cry::cry:

Frozen Crispy Pancakes not sure who makes them but you can buy them in most supermarkets the bacon and sweetcorn ones are 90cals each

Sainsburys, be good to yourself, peach and apricot cereal bars, are amazing and only 75 calories. They do not taste diet at all.

Sanghi.

Back