Low Fat less than 1.5% natural yogurt

jodieduarte1

Likes to eat!
Hey everyone!! Need a bit of help if you have time...:eek:)

I have a 500g pot of low fat natural yogurt from Lidls I think..the label says milbona.

It says less than 1.5% fat so obviously isn't fat free..nutritional value is below...can anyone help me with syns?

Thanks loads!!!

per 250g: -
147 kcal
15.5g Carbohydrate
15.5g of which sugars
3.8g fat
2.5g of which saturates
0.2g fibre
0.2g sodium
0.5g salt equivelant

Is that enough info?? x;)

just looked on sw web site for you and all milbona yogs are syns, pretty high too,but none were 500grm pots so i dont know if that helps

Sound like a big natural pot it can be worked out on SW web site !! Not @ home but the total 2% fat Greek yog is 1.5 syns for a 500 g pot x

I'm not on the SW site plan so kind of have to try and figure it all out..only started on Monday :eek:) Thanks for your help, either way I'll get the fat free one next time that has no syns!! It's not worth the hassle lol!

Just looked in the food directory for you and the pear (cant see the natural) yoghurt low fat is 6 syns for a 250g pot! Yes ouch! Hope this helps you

No prob just love S W really into it. Danone Activia snackpots are free and really tasty, and there is always the good old mullerlight.

Yes its nice to mix them as I got a bit fed up of Mullerlight all the time. I actually prefer the activia but I buy whichever is cheaper and on offer at the time.

A tip from my club was an activia snackpot (fat free) and put half an options hot choc sachet in. This is 2 syns so half would be 1 and leave it to stand for a couple of mins and it's like a thick chocolate pudding.

Oh I wonder if that would work with the mullerlight vanilla as I dont know if the activia snackpot do a vanilla yoghurt? I dont like the flavour of fruit and chocolate together, but would try it with the vanilla. Like the sound of a thick chocolate pud!

hollys nan said:
Just looked in the food directory for you and the pear (cant see the natural) yoghurt low fat is 6 syns for a 250g pot! Yes ouch! Hope this helps you

Nooooooo the flavoured are always lots more :(

Back