Low Fat Super noodles To Go - Syn value?

pink~chocolate

Hi, doe anyone know if the 'super noodles to go' have a syn value on a green day?

I know the normal low fat noodles are free but not sure about these ones.

Thanks in advance.

they are free on a green day

x

Thanks for replying everyone, it was awful only had a mouthful and threw the rest away.
the pot one - I had roast chicken the other day! was vile! didnt want to tell you that b4 tho! x

I made a stir fry with the Super Noodles the other day and it was pretty good. Normally don't eat those types of things but used one chicken one and one sweet thai one, mixed with a huge bag of stir fry veg, chicken strips (HEX B), soy sauce and drizzled with some sweet chilli dipping sauce (1.5 syns/tbsp) and it was surprisingly good!

Yes, that's the one i had (or rather the bin had).

I will give the other one in my cupboard to my boyfriend! :giggle:
ha ha ha ha spot on!

twas minging eh! x

I made a stir fry with the Super Noodles the other day and it was pretty good. Normally don't eat those types of things but used one chicken one and one sweet thai one, mixed with a huge bag of stir fry veg, chicken strips (HEX B), soy sauce and drizzled with some sweet chilli dipping sauce (1.5 syns/tbsp) and it was surprisingly good!

I absolutely love the super noodles in the packet but the 'to go' range in a pot are vile!

Back