LOW FAT SUPER NOODLES!!!

Molly7917

Hi, i read somewhere on here someone saying that super noodles are only 3 points per packet. the light ones i got some before and i dont get it theres 85g in them and when you work out per 100g its 2.5 points, then in the other column it says per half packet = 2.5 so for a full packet that would be 5 points. Doesnt make sense to me! Can anyone help? x

Im sure it is 5 points x

I have the chicken ones for lunch... the low fat ones.
So thy're 5 a packet? Are they any good for that many points?

I would think they are quite high in points.... but not even that the msg in them is huge(blewwrghhhh).. and also they are carb tastic so you end up holding fluid and craving more heavy loaded carbs.... x

I bought some low fat noodles in B&M Bargains (think that's what its called - blue and orange sign outside) and they are mega low in points. Total bargain.

They are chilli noodles (although don't taste very chilli'ish - could add curry powder to them etc for a bit more flavour)

Anyway....the good news is this. 38p a pack and that would be 4 portions easily.

Each pack has 250g in it. (I made half a pack last night and it was easily enough for me and my OH - loads!!)

Nutritional details for the WHOLE packet. 295 calories and 0.5g saturated fat. So by my little calc that is 4.5 for the entire contents.

They are called Cookzen Easy Cook 98% fat free noodles.

I would think they are quite high in points.... but not even that the msg in them is huge(blewwrghhhh).. and also they are carb tastic so you end up holding fluid and craving more heavy loaded carbs.... x

Theyre NOT that high actually, and good value with a meal. I havent found they make me crave carbs at all and having them once or twice a week doesnt affect my fluid at all. Remember this ISNT a VLCD so the rules are different. Thats what WW is all about, not denying yourself things.

Back