low-fat yoghurts

bwms

Is it possible to eat too much low-fat yoghurts, because at the moment i'm eating between 4-6 each day. I get the shape lasting satisfaction yoghurt mainly.

Hiya,

In theory you can have as many as you want. At the class I go to there's a woman who eats that many of the syn free ones from aldi with wholegrains in - and those are 250g pots! She has a steady loss every week!

I'd say though if you find your weight doesn't shift or is very slow to, then maybe cut your yogurt intake to a couple per day & see how that goes.

Do you have anything in your yogurt? To fill me up for a bit longer I pour it on rasberries & strawberries.

Muller light yoghurts are buy 6 get 6 free at tescos at the moment.

Thanks.
I am going to my second class tomorrow night - so I shall see if i can continue to eat as many yoghurts.
I am really nervous about tomorrow night, thinking the worse all the time - that I might have put weight on.

I would say you can def eat too many , you need to look at your overall cal intake ,I would say ,as whatever your eating if its more than you need you wont lose any weight but gain it.!! unfortunatley simple biology!!!

it's a toughie because the basis of sw is that you can have unlimited free foods and it should still work to make you lose weight. if i were you i'd see how you go and if your loss is slow then cut down maybe? x

Back