Low point Crisps help

wotsits skips walkers baked crisps are all 1.5 points for the average pack I like these as they are 'real' crisps but there are some other ones that are lower points like ww,go for baked not fried and they are better as the saturated fats lower x

french fries are 1.5

i am crisp girl so also looking for lots of low pointed crisps

i just had a packet of velvet crunch,,these are yummy and 1 and half points too

Be careful! singular crisps are more points than those you get in a multi-pack :)

quavers, skips and french fries are all 1 point if you have them as a multi-pack... but in the shops sold separately then they are 1.5 :)

neve thought about the difference in sizes in the multipacks,,good tip!!

Square crisps are only 1.5 pts and from a multipack aswell according to my shopping guide. Mmmm cheese and onion square are the best ever..

oh god,,i must go look at them again

velvet crunch thai sweet chilli 20 g energy 81 saturates 0.2g
velvet crunch cheddar cheese/onion 20g energy 83 saturates 0.2g
i dont have a calculator yet so by my book i've been rounding them up to 100, is that wrong??
just used the online calc and 1 ye are right ladies,,i'm just glad i've been adding extra points on instead of giving too little!!!!

velvet crunch thai sweet chilli 20 g energy 81 saturates 0.2g
velvet crunch cheddar cheese/onion 20g energy 83 saturates 0.2g
i dont have a calculator yet so by my book i've been rounding them up to 100, is that wrong??
just used the online calc and 1 ye are right ladies,,i'm just glad i've been adding extra points on instead of giving too little!!!!

both coming up as 1 point; may also depend on sizes! ... if some are calculating from multi-pack; 1 point, singular normal; 1.5 points... maybe?

Monster munch from multipack at 1.5 too! My fav!!!
I only just realised french fries are 1 from multipack! Just think of all the extra 0.5 points I could have eaten :)

Back