Low point savoury snacks?

Xcharlibobx

Silver Member
As anyone got any ideas for low pp savoury snacks?

I'm not a huge fruit person & having previously done SW I'm sick of yoghurts!! I'm much more a savoury person ;)

My current mid-morning snack is 2 dark ryvita + Houmous which is 5pp!! Seems a lot of wasted points :)

I have crisps with my lunch so want to avoid those & carrot sticks are so booorrrring :(

Charli XxX

How about swapping the houmous for light philli, salsa or marmite if you like it. Alternatively keep the houmous and swap the ryvita for a rice cake or some celery?

i was going to say the mattessons chicken - super tasty!! light babybells are 1 pro point.. 10 olives are 1 pro point. you can also get packets of chicken style quorn pieces - similiar to the mattessons chicken packs - these are 2 pro points for a pack. those are just some of the things that i have. :) xx

if you get the 50g bag of fridge raiders they are only 2 points. the 60g bags are 3pp, not much diffrence for a point.... asda do a little pack which is a £1 which is celery tomato and carrot sticks with a bit of cheese dip which is 2 points well worth it i thinkk xx

Back