1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Low point snacks?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by Chelsx, 7 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Chelsx

Chelsx Member

Hi everyone I was just wondering if anybody had any recipes/ideas for low point snacks that I can munch on at night when watching tv because that's when my naughty side comes out haha, I try to have fruit but I love my savoury foods particularly crisps so fruit doesn't really cut it! Any ideas would be greatly received! X :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Well-Known Member

Here are a few i can think of:

Snak a jacks
    Yoghurt
    Snack sized choc bars
    Curlywurlys (Frozen)
    Forzen Grapes
    Suger Free Jelly
    Skips
    Meringue filled with Fruit and LF/Squirty cream
    Rice Cakes/Melba Toast covered with Chocolate spread

hope that helps :)

4. newme763

newme763 Well-Known Member

Hi ! I bought a popcorn machine yest for only £9 it hears the corn and pops it instead of using any oil. It works a treat and I got a really big bowl for only 1 point ! Was great to pick and munch through a movie last night and the kids think it's ace too - really good fun watching it pop and fly out ! I had mine just salted but you could use all sorts of spices and seasoning - next time I'm going to use some raspberries and drizzle with melted white choc - lush ! X

5. charjoelily

charjoelily Well-Known Member

Where did you get the popcorn machine from Hun? Love gadgets :)

6. newme763

It was B & M - I think Argos do them too it's really fab Hun x

7. charjoelily

charjoelily Well-Known Member

Found some in Robert dyas, guess what's on my shopping list this weekend :)

8. newme763

Yay! Have fun :-D

9. Chelsx

Chelsx Member

Ahh thanks very much! Really like the sound of frozen grapes and curlywurly so will give that a try! X

10. Chelsx

Chelsx Member

I LOVE this idea thank you so much will deffo be investing in a popcorn machine ! X

11. newme763

You're very welcome Chelsx ! X