Low point snacks?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by Chelsx, 7 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Chelsx

Chelsx Member

Hi everyone I was just wondering if anybody had any recipes/ideas for low point snacks that I can munch on at night when watching tv because that's when my naughty side comes out haha, I try to have fruit but I love my savoury foods particularly crisps so fruit doesn't really cut it! Any ideas would be greatly received! X :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Silver Member

Here are a few i can think of:

Snak a jacks
    Yoghurt
    Snack sized choc bars
    Curlywurlys (Frozen)
    Forzen Grapes
    Suger Free Jelly
    Skips
    Meringue filled with Fruit and LF/Squirty cream
    Rice Cakes/Melba Toast covered with Chocolate spread

hope that helps :)

4. newme763

newme763 Full Member

Hi ! I bought a popcorn machine yest for only £9 it hears the corn and pops it instead of using any oil. It works a treat and I got a really big bowl for only 1 point ! Was great to pick and munch through a movie last night and the kids think it's ace too - really good fun watching it pop and fly out ! I had mine just salted but you could use all sorts of spices and seasoning - next time I'm going to use some raspberries and drizzle with melted white choc - lush ! X

5. charjoelily

charjoelily Full Member

Where did you get the popcorn machine from Hun? Love gadgets :)

6. newme763

newme763 Full Member

It was B & M - I think Argos do them too it's really fab Hun x

7. charjoelily

charjoelily Full Member

Found some in Robert dyas, guess what's on my shopping list this weekend :)

8. newme763

newme763 Full Member

Yay! Have fun :-D

9. Chelsx

Chelsx Member

Ahh thanks very much! Really like the sound of frozen grapes and curlywurly so will give that a try! X

10. Chelsx

Chelsx Member

I LOVE this idea thank you so much will deffo be investing in a popcorn machine ! X

11. newme763

newme763 Full Member

You're very welcome Chelsx ! X