Low propoint quick and easy lunches

A downside to living on a small Island, although it's such a wonderful place to live that it's worth it.

I went on holiday to Pontins,Jersey, was fantastic! X

just as quick one for those that like their frozen baked potatoes (which I do) I make my own - clean a spud, put the cross through the skin, wrap tightly in foil & bake on a low heat for about 2 hours, unwrap, spray with a low cal spray & bake again until crisp then wrap up tightly again in the foil & chuck in the freezer - work just like the one's you buy in the shops but 60p for 4 instead of a couple of quid & (I assume) they will be 0 points?

just as quick one for those that like their frozen baked potatoes (which I do) I make my own - clean a spud, put the cross through the skin, wrap tightly in foil & bake on a low heat for about 2 hours, unwrap, spray with a low cal spray & bake again until crisp then wrap up tightly again in the foil & chuck in the freezer - work just like the one's you buy in the shops but 60p for 4 instead of a couple of quid & (I assume) they will be 0 points?

They would be 1pp per 50g Raw Weight x

Back