1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

low syn burgers

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by chocolategirl, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. chocolategirl

chocolategirl Member

Hi, does anyone know any low syn burgers io can buy from the supermarkets? Tesco have stopped doing their light choices burgers and dont want to use a massive amount of syns? :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ruby39

ruby39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Can't help with shop bought ones but, why not make your own syn free on red or EE:

Extra lean mince
    Dash of worcester sauce
    1 egg to bind (optional)
    Herbs, salt and pepper to taste.

I sometimes add a tsp of ketchup to the mince mixture and count it as half a syn.

These are really nice.

4. chocolategirl

chocolategirl Member

hi, thanks for that i will try that tomorrow.....dragged my syns book out and tesco do a 100% beefburger for 3 syns per each burger from a frozen 6 pack...will get them too for back up as my cooking is rubbish lol!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.